• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disinfranchised

Will you be buried?

load my ashes into one of those cannons they use at games when they launch t-shirts. i figure if i can touch 15k people i will have done my job.

Ive told my wife to do as little a possible and use the money on something useful. That said, my preference is either to be cremated and dumped in a body of water or buried directly in the ground with no embalming and as little between me and the dirt as is possible. I dont want my remains to be artificially kept around with chemicals and coffins and concrete vaults.

I'd like to be cremated... with some of my ashes carried to some of my various favorite places and scattered... Like the stadium, etc.

However, in discussions with my wife about it, it seems she would want me to actually be buried.

I won't be around to know, so I guess I really won't care.

my family is planning to have me stuffed. They are into taxidermy. Then they will sit me in my chair in the living room like I was still alive. Or at dinner time they will sit my body at the table. And when it's time to go somewhere they will put me in the passenger seat of the car. I've already signed off on this. Sounds pretty cool.