28 replies to this topic

#16 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

Come on obama, I though you were so concerned about the kids.. Guess they don't matter unless they help with his agenda.

Can't have those peasant kids putting their pb and j hands all over his stuff.

#17 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Come on obama, I though you were so concerned about the kids.. Guess they don't matter unless they help with his agenda.

Can't have those peasant kids putting their pb and j hands all over his stuff.

keep representing the voice of mainstream conservatism and watch your ideology continue to wither under the glare of a public increasingly tired of your bullshit

#18 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

oh gosh, that hurt bluebird.. Just keep ya peasant ass out the white house and everthing will be fine.

If Bush did it you'd be crying, Id have the same response...

You mean like 2001-2003?

#19 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,744 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

that was different Saddam Hussein was gonna bomb us

#20 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

that was different Saddam Hussein was gonna bomb us

Nah, bio attack... Imagine the entire staff having to get cootie shots.

#21 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

Posted Image

#22 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,744 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

It's that well known liberal media bias at work.

#23 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

Reading is hard for some folks. I said I would be against not allowing WH tours no matter who did it, be it dem or repub...

Are y'all going to ignore that again and call me an evil conservative, my guess is yes. I am far from a fan of bush..

#24 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

keep representing the voice of mainstream conservatism and watch your ideology continue to wither under the glare of a public increasingly tired of your bullshit

You so desperately want me to be a mainline conservative, the only problem is I'm not... I dislike both bush and obama would never vote for either.

You are too caught up in red vs blue. Can you not see where these "teams" are leading this country down the sh*tter? Nope, you don't care as long as your team is the one in power as the flushing continues..

#25 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

Reading is hard for some folks. I said I would be against not allowing WH tours no matter who did it, be it dem or repub...

Are y'all going to ignore that again and call me an evil conservative, my guess is yes. I am far from a fan of bush..

I always give respect to true conservatives who don't drink kool aid, think for themselves and never sell out their beliefs just because Republican party would score some points that won't even matter 90 days from now. Conservatives are not evil. My favorite people in the world (parents) were conservative.

#26 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,687 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:18 AM

You so desperately want me to be a mainline conservative, the only problem is I'm not... I dislike both bush and obama would never vote for either.

You are too caught up in red vs blue. Can you not see where these "teams" are leading this country down the sh*tter? Nope, you don't care as long as your team is the one in power as the flushing continues..

be that as it may, anytime your rhetorical bedfellows are saying stuff like "KING OBAMA JUST WANTS US TO BE SURFS" it's probably a good time to step back and analyze your own position

of course if you did that you probably wouldn't call yourself AR-15Panther

#27 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

My guess is you made a statement about how some would act if the tours had been canceled under Bush without realizing that they were canceled under Bush.

#28 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:39 AM

be that as it may, anytime your rhetorical bedfellows are saying stuff like "KING OBAMA JUST WANTS US TO BE SURFS" it's probably a good time to step back and analyze your own position

of course if you did that you probably wouldn't call yourself AR-15Panther

My position is uniquely my own. I care not if it is easy for you to distinguish weather I be red or blue, for I am neither. I am for gay marriage, yet against abortion. I hold no bedfellows and my opinions are not changed by others.

Your insinuations are quite offensive.

#29 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:51 AM

My guess is you made a statement about how some would act if the tours had been canceled under Bush without realizing that they were canceled under Bush.

What does it matter if bush did or didn't. Those were different circumstances, were they not? Guessing that was not even his decision and the same would have been done if obama was in the WH..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.