Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your Preseason top 10

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Assuming no injuries post your national champion at #1.

1 - Kansas (Eventual National Champion)

2 - Nova

3 - Kentucky

4 - Mich. St

5 - Texas

6 - UCONN

7 - Duke

8 - UNC

9 - Washington

10 - Purdue

Posted

1-UNC

2-Kansas

3-Nova

4-UCONN

5-MSU

6-Texas

7-Washington

8-Purdue

9-Duke

10-Kentucky

Posted

1. Kansas

2. Louisville

3. Villanova

4. Mich St

5. Kentucky

6. UNC

7. Duke

8. UConn

9. Texas

10. Purdue/Washington

The kentucky pick is a hard one, because they probably do not deserve to be in the top 5(young inexperience), but the media will put them there.

Posted

1. Kansas

2. Louisville

3. Villanova

4. Mich St

5. Kentucky

6. UNC

7. Duke

8. UConn

9. Texas

10. Purdue/Washington

The kentucky pick is a hard one, because they probably do not deserve to be in the top 5(young inexperience), but the media will put them there.

I put them that high because I expect Meeks to come back and the SEC sucks...They will get probably 13 conference wins alone even without Meeks IMO. I think they could be the best team in the country by the end of the year with Meeks keeping the ship on course but if they are looking to Wall, Cousins, Patterson, and Orton in crunch time every game then I think they struggle a bit and lose some of the winnable games.

I thought your Louisville pick was interesting...You still think they are going to be that good even while losing Terrance Williams and Earl Clark?

Posted

this is preseason top 10....I think with the people that are coming in and the talent coming back they could easily get the #2 spot, but Nova could jump up into that pick. The reason I did not put Kentucky up there is the fact this is my preseason pick

I might have gotten the title confused....Is this my preseason picks, or my early end of the year picks on how it will all finish?

Posted

I think it's Kansas, then Michigan State and Villanova, then everybody else.

Posted

this is preseason top 10....I think with the people that are coming in and the talent coming back they could easily get the #2 spot, but Nova could jump up into that pick. The reason I did not put Kentucky up there is the fact this is my preseason pick

I might have gotten the title confused....Is this my preseason picks, or my early end of the year picks on how it will all finish?

Well its preseason but the only one that it would effect is your #1 because you pick your #1 based on who you think is most ready to win the national championship. The reason I questioned your Louisville pick is because they are losing their two best players and aren't really bringing in that great of a class...Thats all.

Posted

Kansas, Michigan St., and 'Nova I think are at the top, with KU or MSU being 1 or 2. UNC shouldn't be in the top 10 IMO. Wouldn't be shocked to see Washington in the top 5.

Posted

UNC not in the top 10??? They still have a ton of talent

Posted

The Heels are definitely top 10, and depending on player/team development, could be top 5. Roy lost his top 7 players after 05 and still managed a hellava season in 06...The returning talent is better this time around.

Posted

1. Kansas

2. Louisville

3. Villanova

4. Mich St

5. Kentucky

6. UNC

7. Duke

8. UConn

9. Texas

10. Purdue/Washington

Pretty good list, but I have to agree with unicar15 that Louisville needs to drop several spots...

Posted

I'm a huge Louisville homer, and I agree that they need to be around the 8-13 range.