Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:17 PM
Three things you'll hear every apologist say during the start of free agency.
1. Use the "cap" excuse while all other 31 teams whether they have plenty or are just a tight as ours makes significant moves
2. IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW HOURS/DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS CALM DOWN!!!"
3. And the most laughable one of them all "That's not part of the plan! That's not the way we do things!"
Three things you can count on the Panthers do to every offseason
1. Redefine the term bargain hunting. Whereas most teams seeing it as getting good players for good deals, the Panthers literally make every effort to show their cleverness/ faith in "the plan" by signing players who would struggle to make most NFLrosters/not pose a direct threat to one of Jerry's boys.
2. Not doing anything, regardless of the time frame. Except maybe some tennis.
3. Adamantly stick to their plan, and recite tired dated cliches about their philosophy which apologists will then take as religious text and recite it on the Huddle over and over again for years and years like some sort idiotic parrot even though the Panthers experience losing season after losing season because they refuse to come into this century. By boy gee golly, least we ain't gotta go admittin that we been doin it wrong.