Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Worried about stalled talks with Panthers

216 posts in this topic

Posted

This is true of any NFL franchise. Not sure why that justifies the state screwing over one city (the largest by far).

NC is moronic if it doesn't work with the Panthers.

I understand what you are saying. I guess what i'm really trying to say is if the Panthers was in a city like Raleigh the whole state would benefit from it. Charlotte is like a whole different state compared to the rest of NC. Plus Charlotte is really far away.

Posted

Charlotte is like a whole different state compared to the rest of NC. Plus Charlotte is really far away.

Charlotte is only a little bit redneck.

Posted

My Grandpa is from south eastern NC and hes been a die hard fan of the Panthers since '95 don't tell me nothin about how CHA is the only area of NC with Panther fans

Posted

My Grandpa is from south eastern NC and hes been a die hard fan of the Panthers since '95 don't tell me nothin about how CHA is the only area of NC with Panther fans

It also seems that most of the people here are from outside of the Clt area....especially the Raleigh area.

Posted

It also seems that most of the people here are from outside of the Clt area....especially the Raleigh area.

Anyone that differs the Panthers don't benefit the whole state or states is high on crack.

This thread needs to stay at the top for as long as it takes to ensure the Panthers stay in Carolina

There is no better atmosphere in the country than the Carolina's and its imperative the Panthers stay

Posted

If the Panthers leave I'll just be a general NFL fan....

the almighty dollar is brutal in sports

Posted

When are we going to know something one way or another.

Posted

So if this happens who is enemy #1? Hopefully Patt McRory I've never liked him. I'm not good with all this

Posted

When are we going to know something one way or another.

The Panther's gave the state the end of the month to let them know the direction that the tax increases are headed. After that who knows what happens. .

Posted

I think what Panthers fans have to be scared of is the motive for the NFL to move Carolina to LA with possibly one of the most marketable players in sports history on the roster.

Posted

You also have to wonder if this quiet offseason doesnt have anything to do with a move to Los Angeles.

Posted

Although Richardson is native to the Carolinas, he seems to be the type that can be persuaded by money if you look at the way he has run the Panthers.