Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brandon Lloyd Released by Patriots

39 posts in this topic

Posted

1) You need to work on your reading comprehension as I never mentioned in my post about the Panthers signing the guy. It was a thread of him being released by the Patriots.

2) Money is not the issue, it's cap space.

3) Go to all the other threads about players being released and signed and keep trolling unless you only like to be a racist douche bag on this thread.

I'm assuming you haven't seen the world and the backwoods of NC is all you've known and seen. Not every Panther fan is white like you a-hole.

Well let me clarify dick head,

I was trying to let the people who instantly go after an op by saying we have no money know that it's getting old. We all know our cap issues so attacking the op with the "we have no money" line is getting on my nerves.

But since you wanna go after me, my racial affiliation, my geographical location, and my knowledge of the subject just let me say,

fug you and your fugin thread, duechebag.

Posted

If we could get him for a decent rate and not too long of a contract I wouldn't mind this. Add him and draft someone like Tavon Austin and this team would have crazy weapons. Definitely don't want to overpay (like we have anything anyway) on a chance like this.

Posted

I'm just assuming here and I know how dangerous assuming can be.....That had you said northeast Afghanistan he wouldn't have been so offended. I imagine he mistakenly thought you were making a reference to his pic w/smitty in his avatar and got a little sensitive about it.

Posted

I'm just assuming here and I know how dangerous assuming can be.....That had you said northeast Afghanistan he wouldn't have been so offended. I imagine he mistakenly thought you were making a reference to his pic w/smitty in his avatar and got a little sensitive about it.

I don't give a damn why he's got his jimmy rustled. Call out my reading comprehension when I was defending his thread. Last time I make that mistake. fugin racist bastard.

Posted

I don't give a damn why he's got his jimmy rustled. Call out my reading comprehension when I was defending his thread. Last time I make that mistake. fugin racist bastard.

Not defending him, just trying to make sense of it because that reaction was quite bizarre.

Posted

Not defending him, just trying to make sense of it because that reaction was quite bizarre.

I know right?

Posted

LOL

Posted

Smitty, Lloyd, and Lafell would be a nasty combo. Lloyd makes some of the most acrobatic catches I have ever seen. He's definitely a touchdown scorer. What if we cut Gross, sign Lloyd, Omiyale, a vet cb and dt, go OT in the 1st, DT in the second, safety in the 4th, OLB in the 5th and pick up kicker in the 6th or 7th. Make WR and Guard a high priority in next year's draft.

Posted

Smitty, Lloyd, and Lafell would be a nasty combo. Lloyd makes some of the most acrobatic catches I have ever seen. He's definitely a touchdown scorer. What if we cut Gross, sign Lloyd, a vet cb and dt, go OT in the 1st, DT in the second, safety in the 4th, OLB in the 5th and pick up kicker in the 6th or 7th. Make WR and Guard a high priority in next year's draft.

I like it. But since we didn't cut gross before the league year does that change his cap numbers? Did a portion of his salary become guaranteed? If not, good scenario.

Posted

You don't cut your left tackle unless you are positive and I mean positive you have a viable replacement.

Posted

After coming back and reading your reply, I acknowledge that I jumped the gun and made the mistake of calling you out. Panther4life's assumption was 100% correct. The line "Because I think there are some people in south east Asia that haven't heard of our cap problems" sounded as a direct attack towards me given you can tell in my avatar that is where my ethnicity is from. Although to me it felt like a personal attack, I see that now it wasn't. My apologies 110%.

1 person likes this

Posted

You don't cut your left tackle unless you are positive and I mean positive you have a viable replacement.

And this has what to do with Brandon Lloyd?