24 replies to this topic

#1 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

First off, I haven't seen or heard from any of you this year....you guys just won a NC last year!

Ok, my question is this, how do you like your program with Coach Cal?
Do you enjoy having the stars from your team turn over every year?
I mean you guys go from winning a NC, to (potentially) missing the tournament the next year.

#2 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,223 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

No potentially, i dont think there is any way theyre in.

#3 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,397 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

First off, I haven't seen or heard from any of you this year....you guys just won a NC last year!

Ok, my question is this, how do you like your program with Coach Cal?
Do you enjoy having the stars from your team turn over every year?
I mean you guys go from winning a NC, to (potentially) missing the tournament the next year.

Eh. Carolina did the same, and the sane fans don't want Roy gone.

#4 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,845 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

I would hate to be a UK fan. I would not want the constant turnover, unless the team wins a national championship every year. I like some continuity.

#5 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

I would hate to be a UK fan. I would not want the constant turnover, unless the team wins a national championship every year. I like some continuity.

thats cool. We'll win the NIT this year and come back and win the nc next year. Best draft class of the nation plus plenty of returning starters. So ya'll better enjoy and talk all the crap you can now, while you can.

#6 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

And we'd hate to have you as a fan. we lost 6 players to the nba draft, and had no expeirienced vets. Big difference from last year. Ray Charles could've seen what was coming. Enjoy it this year cause it might be another 4 before you get this chance to talk crap again.

#7 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

No potentially, i dont think there is any way theyre in.

Yeah, its Rick Pitino's turn to win the championship. Just how we're doing things in Kentucky now.

#8 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,845 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

And we'd hate to have you as a fan. we lost 6 players to the nba draft, and had no expeirienced vets. Big difference from last year. Ray Charles could've seen what was coming. Enjoy it this year cause it might be another 4 before you get this chance to talk crap again.

Nobody is talking crap. If I were talking crap, I'd say something like "Enjoy the one championship you have with Slick Cal cause you're not getting another one and the one you do have will be taken away once the NCAA nails him."

See, I said nothing of the kind.

#9 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:53 AM

Nobody is talking crap. If I were talking crap, I'd say something like "Enjoy the one championship you have with Slick Cal cause you're not getting another one and the one you do have will be taken away once the NCAA nails him."

See, I said nothing of the kind.

None of that was talking crap. Thats called telling lies! And unless the atl hawks are entering the ncaa you can go ahead and get the banner for next year prepped for rupp now!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Calipari's teams are too inexperienced to win it all unless their talent is overwhelming. Let me know the next time you have the #1 and #2 picks in the draft, then it will be time for another championship

#11 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

Calipari's teams are too inexperienced to win it all unless their talent is overwhelming. Let me know the next time you have the #1 and #2 picks in the draft, then it will be time for another championship

Check out our recruitment class and rank for next season. Give you a hint: First time 5 of 30 mcdonald all americans all went to the same team. Probably put another 4-6 guys in the nba next year, with a championship banner behind them. Not to mention all the guys returning from this season. Who will be expierenced

#12 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

Check out our recruitment class and rank for next season. Give you a hint: First time 5 of 30 mcdonald all americans all went to the same team. Probably put another 4-6 guys in the nba next year, with a championship banner behind them. Not to mention all the guys returning from this season. Who will be expierenced

Not good enough. You wont have the top pick and probably wont have #2, so clearly not talented enough for Cal

#13 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Not good enough. You wont have the top pick and probably wont have #2, so clearly not talented enough for Cal

I guess thats why they play the games? to prove statements like that wrong!

#14 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

thats cool. We'll win the NIT this year and come back and win the nc next year. Best draft class of the nation plus plenty of returning starters. So ya'll better enjoy and talk all the crap you can now, while you can.

Yea about that....

#15 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,233 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users