Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

A letter from Bwood, to the entire state of North Carolina

165 posts in this topic

Do it, he was the most hated user on here and we finally were able to get rid of him.

I loved talking poo to him like I do to you. You guys are both raging internet tough guys. He actually knew how to talk smack, though.

That's like the pot calling the kettle black... You get up here telling us how much better your life is and how much we suck.... If your life was as great as it was you wouldn't have to brag about it

And you talk good smack? All you say is dealing with cum... Whether it be you asking how it taste or if we want facials (I'm pretty sure you could find a club where you can satisfy your needs in Cali). Your smack talk is trash dude

That's like the pot calling the kettle black... You get up here telling us how much better your life is and how much we suck.... If your life was as great as it was you wouldn't have to brag about it

And you talk good smack? All you say is dealing with cum... Whether it be you asking how it taste or if we want facials (I'm pretty sure you could find a club where you can satisfy your needs in Cali). Your smack talk is trash dude

Do you see how easily I get in everyones head? Do you see how much my name gets thrown around here? How many threads there are about me? All the PM's I get?

If any of my teams lose I get BLASTED with poo talking, and it's hilarious. That's how you know you're in someones head.

It's hard to truly talk SMACK on here because the second I go too far I get banned.

BWad is approaching Grits level of annoyance and awful posting

The funny thing about all this is you are the biggest Troll on this board.

And sorry to everyone else, didn't realize that there was a bigger Troll than Bwood. My apologies.

and Bwood, GFYS.

BWad is approaching Grits level of annoyance and awful posting

I'd say I'm more TRD.

A dude that gets in everyone's head, but always tells the truth and isn't afraid to share his personal life because it's the fugging internet.

I'd say I'm more TRD.

A dude that gets in everyone's head, but always tells the truth and isn't afraid to share his personal life because it's the fugging internet.

TRD was actually funny and I could tell he had at least half a brain.

You? Not so much.

yeah TRD was fantastic in comparison

I'm my own breed.

Whatever I'm doing is working though, at some point you will all realize that and go "fug we gotta stop responding..."

[]__[]

Do you see how easily I get in everyones head? Do you see how much my name gets thrown around here? How many threads there are about me? All the PM's I get?

If any of my teams lose I get BLASTED with poo talking, and it's hilarious. That's how you know you're in someones head.

It's hard to truly talk SMACK on here because the second I go too far I get banned.

I just recently came back to the Huddle this year but so far all I've seen in the College Basketball thread is multiple threads from you and that's why your name gets brought up so much... Just my opinion.

I don't care if Miami wins the NCAA Tourney this year I'd actually prefer them to win it instead of Duke it's just I'd hate the multiple threads the next day know what I'm saying?

Fair enough on the trash talk