Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your face

919 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm calling bullshit on Proudiddy. I feel like I know him a little bit, he's black.

1 person likes this

Posted

Man you lucky SCP!

What did you played at WCU?

I am lucky. My sophomore year I was starting at right guard and the final full pad practice before our first game of the season against Clemson, I blew out my knee. I was going to be head-to-head against Trevor Price and he would have literally killed me. I'm convinced god reached down and tore my MCL to save me from Trevor. I was never the same player after that though.

Posted

898C336F-3606-4637-8016-FA1D7E440418-2617-000003180874BA9E_zpsbd072476.jpg

My pride and joy.

2 people like this

Posted

In good ole' Afghanistan repping the team

Me and the Wifey at Hooters somewhere in Charlotte

8422_524791092675_520961_n.jpg

MANTI TE'O? IS THAT YOU?

Posted

I am lucky. My sophomore year I was starting at right guard and the final full pad practice before our first game of the season against Clemson, I blew out my knee. I was going to be head-to-head against Trevor Price and he would have literally killed me. I'm convinced god reached down and tore my MCL to save me from Trevor. I was never the same player after that though.

WOW! Cool story. I got mad respect for you now. I have respect any man that made it that far in sport wise.

Posted

I would post my pic but Glamour Shots screwed up my order and so I have to wait on the new ones

Posted

Mrs Zod in a pinup shoot I did last year.

We have been married 14 years. She is currently pregnant and due in June with our first daughter.

Probably terrible judgement posting this here, but it will at least give me a reason to delete anyone who posts a negative word, which will be fun.

post-3-0-99772000-1363892467_thumb.jpg

91 downloads, lol

annnnnnnnnnnnnd 92

Posted

MANTI TE'O? IS THAT YOU?

Damn, I was hoping no one else would call me that. My uncle calls me Teo to mess with me. Atleast I can say my wife is real.

Posted

Damn, I was hoping no one else would call me that. My uncle calls me Teo to mess with me. Atleast I can say my wife is real.

I can vouch for h0llywood. His wife is real. I met them both in at the San Diego game this past December.

Posted

LOL. are you sure? have you ever met your wife in person?

Posted

I can vouch for h0llywood. His wife is real. I met them both in at the San Diego game this past December.

Good times. Great blow out. How's grad school going?

Posted

LOL. are you sure? have you ever met your wife in person?

Some nights that's debatable lol