Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Was Wrong, REALLY Wrong

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I hate to spam the Panthers sub-forum but 2-3 days ago I said Gettleman didn't know what he was doing, in the past 24 hours he has given us the best Free Agency in years, if Ginn joins us Gettleman is a wizard with money. I know we still have many needs but damn is he off to a good start, I was so wrong about him.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, a lot were. He is really killing it though.

Posted · Report post

Stupidity runs rampant here, it's all good.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

You won't be the first or last to trip on his dick in this forum.

Posted · Report post

I'd like to point something out, Ted Ginn JR had 790 Yards Receiving under a completely poo QB, and third string numbers under Alex Smith, cam might do him wonders, we already know he is a beast at returning.

Posted · Report post

I bet Gettleman got a few more moves up his sleeve, I wonder if Gross, Beason or any other player already are set to take pay cuts and Gettleman does not want finalize those until he fills in the roster with some value depth.....
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I didn't slam him earlier, and I won't praise him now. Lets wait and see what happens on Fall Sundays over the next few years.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jackofalltrades' timestamp='1363831473' post='2169647']
Stupidity runs rampant here, it's all good.
[/quote]

Quoted for the truth, unfortunately.

I spent my afternoon with a portion of fans who think it's a grand idea to draft Lattimore over a OLB, DT, OT/G, WR or K.

Screw needs.

Posted · Report post

don't do anything = "OMG THIS DUDE SUCKS"
signs a backup safety, two nickel corners, and someone who lost his job as a returner in san fran and can't catch = "OMG GOATTLEMAN"

you're a moron if you're doing either of the above. literally judging a new general manager who can't choose his own staff with barely enough money to sign backups one week into the season.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'll give my opinion on Gettleman after the season not before.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II' timestamp='1363831730' post='2169656']
I didn't slam him earlier, and I won't praise him now. Lets wait and see what happens on Fall Sundays over the next few years.
[/quote]

I am optimistic, but I see no reason to jump to any conclusion at this stage in his tenure.

Posted · Report post

I've always been on the Gettleman Train. I know most Panther fans wanted Ross but Dave has been mentored by some of greatest minds in football and has been apart of structuring three Superbowl winning squads.