Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still prochoice for late-term abortions?

74 posts in this topic

Posted

I used to be Pro-choice and I guess I still am, not for late-term of course. Once I found out I was having a baby and hearing the heart beat and seeing a little speck on a screen I knew that I could never allow that to happen. My feelings are mixed on the subject. I couldn't do it. I'm big on consequences, if you know what could happen and you choose to do it anyway then you should have to live with it. The whole subject is clown shoes. In any case a number of variables can be accounted for.

Posted

I used to be Pro-choice and I guess I still am, not for late-term of course. Once I found out I was having a baby and hearing the heart beat and seeing a little speck on a screen I knew that I could never allow that to happen. My feelings are mixed on the subject. I couldn't do it. I'm big on consequences, if you know what could happen and you choose to do it anyway then you should have to live with it. The whole subject is clown shoes. In any case a number of variables can be accounted for.

I too am prolife but will not legislate my prolife beliefs on others

Posted

I too am prolife but will not legislate my prolife beliefs on others

Are you saying that I did, or just you will not?

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you saying that I did, or just you will not?

Sorry for the accidental -1

I was just stating that I feel the same way...nothing really directed at you

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry for the accidental -1

I was just stating that I feel the same way...nothing really directed at you

It's cool.

It's just hard to gauge tone when you're reading. I didn't think you were saying I did. For the record the subject has never even crossed a conversation with my wife and I. I'm just saying I knew what my answer would be. Then again like I also said there is always that pesky hypothetical situation.

Posted

What a disgusting piece of poo Dr

Posted

I'll just leave this here...

thanks kurbie.

Posted

so he was caught and prosecuted for his crimes?

bang up job everyone, case closed. the laws work.

Posted

also the best way to keep this from ever happening again is by making abortion illegal or restricting it so severely (abortion docs have to attain admitting rights and subsequently develop teleportation technology so they can beam patients directly to the hospital in case of an emergency) that it's pushed back in to the shadows. i've heard it's pretty dark there so people probably won't try to get abortions anymore.

Posted

Making things illegal only work when it's abortions nevermind the guns that kill children

conservatives fighting for life until the kid is actually born

Posted

Ahhh...the sweet smell of gun bore cleaner! Mmmm

Posted

I sincerely wish G5 would become a Cowboys fan. I'm sure their message boards are filled to the gills with people that would consider him a master debater.