Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Still prochoice for late-term abortions?

74 posts in this topic

I'll just leave this here...

thanks kurbie.

also the best way to keep this from ever happening again is by making abortion illegal or restricting it so severely (abortion docs have to attain admitting rights and subsequently develop teleportation technology so they can beam patients directly to the hospital in case of an emergency) that it's pushed back in to the shadows. i've heard it's pretty dark there so people probably won't try to get abortions anymore.

Making things illegal only work when it's abortions nevermind the guns that kill children

conservatives fighting for life until the kid is actually born

I sincerely wish G5 would become a Cowboys fan. I'm sure their message boards are filled to the gills with people that would consider him a master debater.

By the way...I think the fetus murders were an afterthought once the investigation opened on the adult female's death. And CWG can go f himself.

And by the way...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_back_alley/2011/02/what_happened_to_the_women.html

This is why some might find it necessary to make sure these sort of butchers have admitting priveleges. This butcher would not have been in business as long.

If guns were illegal Adam Lanza wouldn't have murdered school children