• Please log in to reply
932 replies to this topic

#526 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

I am still waiting for you to find Duke fans complaining about refs and calls.

It's bc they wont find any. Me and you are the most active Duke fans on here and I know I have never complained about the refs, and I can't remember you having done so either.

#527 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

You should be able to prove it easily then.

Except you dont actually bring anything to the conversation other than your sandy vagina

I was going to look all the examples up but BCD looked it up for me, so I'll direct you to his post of a dozen or so examples of UNC fans crying about the refs.

#528 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

Here were my points:

I dont think UNC fans have ever blamed a loss on the refs

nobody here is arguing that UNC is consistently screwed by the refs

You didnt refute either one of those, because all you do is attack straw men. Nobody said UNC fans dont complain about the refs. They do. Complaining about the refs and blaming a loss on the officiating are completely different things. You obviously know this, you're just being pedantic. Or maybe you're just an idiot, idk

I am still waiting for you to find Duke fans complaining about refs and calls.

Why would I do that? I never said you did, and dont care if you do. Like I said, watching sports rationally is the wrong way to watch them.

#529 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

Here were my points:

You didnt refute either one of those, because all you do is attack straw men. Nobody said UNC fans dont complain about the refs. They do.

Why would I do that? I never said you did, and dont care if you do. Like I said, watching sports rationally is the wrong way to watch them.

Logic is clearly not at the forefront for UNC fans. Crying about officiating is essentially giving your team an excuse for losing, which is what UNC fans have done and always will do.

#530 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

Logic is clearly not at the forefront for UNC fans. Crying about officiating is essentially giving your team an excuse for losing, which is what UNC fans have done and always will do.

I'll repeat my edit

Complaining about the refs and blaming a loss on the officiating are completely different things. You obviously know this, you're just being pedantic. Or maybe you're just an idiot, idk

#531 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

I'll repeat my edit

Complaining about the refs and blaming a loss on the officiating are completely different things. You obviously know this, you're just being pedantic. Or maybe you're just an idiot, idk

So for you, they have to say, verbatim, "The refs cost us that game" for that to be what they mean? Complaining about the refs carries only one implication, "The refs cost us the game." Why complain about them at all if you think they didn't?

#532 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

Here were my points:

You didnt refute either one of those, because all you do is attack straw men. Nobody said UNC fans dont complain about the refs. They do. Complaining about the refs and blaming a loss on the officiating are completely different things. You obviously know this, you're just being pedantic. Or maybe you're just an idiot, idk

Kansas vs UNC in Tourney last Year

fuging refs lost this game for us

Duke vs UNC ACC Tourney 2011

uh dude, have you been watching this game? It is completely on the refs. Give me a break if you think otherwise.

That was just 2 posts I found in about 4 minutes while searching "refs lost" on the forum. I would wager that this is just the tip of the iceberg. "I don't think UNC fans have ever blamed a loss on the refs." I believe that was your exact statement correct?

#533 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

Kansas vs UNC in Tourney last Year

Duke vs UNC ACC Tourney 2011

That was just 2 posts I found in about 4 minutes while searching "refs lost" on the forum. I would wager that this is just the tip of the iceberg. "I don't think UNC fans have ever blamed a loss on the refs." I believe that was your exact statement correct?

Okay, I will admit that a random UNC fan will blame a loss on the refs every couple years. Case closed.

Now tell me about how that is the same thing as complaining about bad calls during a game

#534 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

Here were my points:

CarolinaPanthers8789, on 17 March 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:
Fouls are 15-10 smh.
CarolinaPanthers8789, on 17 March 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:
Jobbed

Sounds like he was blaming the loss on the refs to me.

#535 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

CarolinaPanthers8789, on 17 March 2013 - 02:50 PM, said:
Fouls are 15-10 smh.
CarolinaPanthers8789, on 17 March 2013 - 02:52 PM, said:
Jobbed

Okay, once a year.

Fun fact: thats also how often dook gets a call against them

#536 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

Okay, once a year.

Fun fact: thats also how often dook gets a call against them

Haha I already showed you the facts about unc not getting called for fouls so try again. That's how irrational you unc fans are, I show you how unc doesn't get called for fouls and you try and say something about Duke getting all the calls. Stop the crying about fouls bro unc gets their fair share of calls.

#537 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

Haha I already showed you the facts about unc not getting called for fouls so try again.

Thats cause unc is just better at defending, obviously. Plus teams that pound the ball inside get more calls than teams that take 3s all day (excluding duke of course)

#538 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

Thats cause unc is just better at defending, obviously. Plus teams that pound the ball inside get more calls than teams that take 3s all day (excluding duke of course)

Sure. What does a team that pounds the ball inside have anything to do with lack of fouls called against them? Unc logic I guess.

#539 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

Can't have a college basketball thread on the Huddle without a pissing contest

#540 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

Can't have a college basketball thread on the Huddle without a pissing contest

I would say we can't have a rational college basketball thread.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MARCH MADNESS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.