#602 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

This coming from a unc fan that was more concerned with who Duke was playing then his own heels. See the avatar.

I'm happy to explain this to y'all again. I don't give a crap who duke is playing. Ever. I also don't care what they are doing in the offseason nor do I care who they sign. I keep up with it because I love college hoops and am a fan of the ACC. I would prefer if they lose, but if they do/dont it doesn't affect me in anyway.

I have personel connections to Creighton and it was hard to pull them against Duke after that BS they pulled against Carolina last year. I did get about as much pleasure as a UNC fan can get out of Duke beating someone last week. Cincy would have been a harder match up for the Devils.

#603 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

I'm happy to explain this to y'all again. I don't give a crap who duke is playing. Ever. I also don't care what they are doing in the offseason nor do I care who they sign. I keep up with it because I love college hoops and am a fan of the ACC. I would prefer if they lose, but if they do/dont it doesn't affect me in anyway.

I have personel connections to Creighton and it was hard to pull them against Duke after that BS they pulled against Carolina last year. I did get about as much pleasure as a UNC fan can get out of Duke beating someone last week. Cincy would have been a harder match up for the Devils.

If you don't care who Duke plays or if they win or lose why was Albany your avatar and then after Duke beat them you changed it to Creighton? Why was your avatar not something related to "your" team the heels?

#604 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

Look at the past like 5 pages of this thread.

ZERO talk about the upcoming S16 games including the big one between Duke/MSU. Duke "fans" would rather talk about what Carolina is or isn't doing.

Insults. Condescending comments. Jokes. Which UNC players are going to NBA. But no game discussion. Typical.

After reading the past couple of pages, you'd think it was UNC still playing and not duke.

We should rename this forum as "North Carolina Basketball."

#605 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

Well I'll get it started, since I haven't posted since sunday night....

MSU is a mega tough match up for Duke. We'll need to be shooting quite well to win this one.

#606 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

Look at the past like 5 pages of this thread.

ZERO talk about the upcoming S16 games including the big one between Duke/MSU. Duke "fans" would rather talk about what Carolina is or isn't doing.

Insults. Condescending comments. Jokes. Which UNC players are going to NBA. But no game discussion. Typical.

After reading the past couple of pages, you'd think it was UNC still playing and not duke.

We should rename this forum as "North Carolina Basketball."

What do you want to say about the game? Not a whole lot to say until it is actually played that isn't just speculation. FWIW I think it will be a tough game but we shut down their bigs last time we played them and I think that will be the key this time as well.

#607 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

Funny coming from a guy who created a thread when Ryan Kelly was injured. For someone who allegedly doesn't care about what goes on at Duke, you sure spend a lot of time posting about it. Oh and let me guess, personal ties to Albany as well?

#608 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

God I can't wait for the games to start up again and this crap ass argument will finally stop.

#609 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

Well I'll get it started, since I haven't posted since sunday night....

MSU is a mega tough match up for Duke. We'll need to be shooting quite well to win this one.

Yup. Basketball is a simple sport when it comes down to it my friend.

Want to advance? Gotta make your shots!

#610 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

What do you want to say about the game? Not a whole lot to say until it is actually played that isn't just speculation. FWIW I think it will be a tough game but we shut down their bigs last time we played them and I think that will be the key this time as well.

Duke wins by 10. Gary Harris is going to have to go off for MSU. I hate MichState, btw. My woman is best friends with like 7 MSU alums and they have said some of the dumbest poo I've ever heard. A month ago one tried to convince me that UNC is a lock for the B10.

#611 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Duke wins by 10. Gary Harris is going to have to go off for MSU. I hate MichState, btw. My woman is best friends with like 7 MSU alums and they have said some of the dumbest poo I've ever heard. A month ago one tried to convince me that UNC is a lock for the B10.

See I am on the other side I actually like MSU and Izzo. He runs a great program and I have a ton of respect for the guy plus my best friend graduated from MSU and is a huge fan so we will be watching the game together Friday night.

#612 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

I think we can handle mich st. I will say im pulling for oregon against louisville for sure.

#613 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

Some unc fans have said they lost because of the refs, I mean did you not read the quotes I posted? I made it easy for you just go back and read.

You were quoting what I said. Not them.

#614 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

You were quoting what I said. Not them.

I quoted a bunch of people bro, and the 2 common factors were you are all unc fans and you were all complaining about the refs.

#615 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

I think we can handle mich st. I will say im pulling for oregon against louisville for sure.

Yeah I agree. I know I said duke wins by 10 earlier but I wouldn't surprised by a 69-64 score with duke winning.

Gary Harris has to blow up if MSU wants to win.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MARCH MADNESS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com