Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam2Ligit2Quit

Ted Ginn joins the Panthers on a one-year deal

385 posts in this topic

By bringing in Ginn, the Panthers have made it pretty obvious they're not sold on Kealoha Pilares, Joe Adams, or Armanti Edwards.
- Pat Yasinskas

Everyone excluding Joe Adams' status on the bubble may be in for a rude awakening. He is no special than the rest of them, and I have been saying that for awhile.

DONT YOU BE DISRESPECTING LAFELLL!L!!!L!L!!L!!LL!L!ll1l1l!L!l1l!

lol
1 person likes this

Ginn has the ability to put up better numbers than Louis Murphy and Legedu Naane as a WR and he's dangerous in the return game.

I see this as nothing but a positive. Good, cheap signing.

2 people like this

the lowest and the chargers wouldn't get any compensation. he would cost us $1.3mil to sign, tho.

For a one year deal? I would bite.

I can't get over your constant need to poo on Lafell like you do. Scrub Lafell really??

Well a scrub he is not but he certainly has a ways to go in proving he can be a consistent threat.

- Pat Yasinskas

Everyone excluding Joe Adams' status on the bubble may be in for a rude awakening. He is no special than the rest of them, and I have been saying that for awhile.

Gettis, Armanti, Pilares, Adams, Ginn....plus whatever rookie and probably another vet.....

I think Smitty and LaFell are the only two sure things headed in....Ginn probably a lock for return ability. That's it. Everyone else better try to earn a spot

Either way it is a win for us. if he fails to take the #3 spot, he'll still be an upgrade in the return game.

I just wonder when the axe falls on similiar players we have on the roster. AE, Pilares, Adams. I would imagine Adams is the front runner to stay. He had some talent as a WR.

Either way it is a win for us. if he fails to take the #3 spot, he'll still be an upgrade in the return game.

I just wonder when the axe falls on similiar players we have on the roster. AE, Pilares, Adams. I would imagine Adams is the front runner to stay. He had some talent as a WR.

i don't know about adams talent as a receiver, at least demonstrated last year, but i think that heading into the season that AE, pilares, and gettis are all likely gone. at least two of them for sure.

A friend of mine just saw Chris Harris at the airport wearing a Panthers shirt... He's a coach with the bears now btw.

I love me some Hitman. It's not really thread worthy so I thought I would just pas that along.

addition without subtraction is always good. Now, D.Will for some picks would make free agency a success for us. Nice!

He will really open the underneath for Tavon Austin lol..

As for Joe Adams he is not immune to anoutright release if he shows little this offseason..Espy Nom be dammed!

Nice...we've been in the need of a good return man since Mark Jones.