Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Madden 10 Panthers vid

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

those graphics didnt look any better than 09

I disagree it looks more refined with better shading. The visors and helmets look better, plus they added hand towels and chain gang.

Posted · Report post

I disagree it looks more refined with better shading. The visors and helmets look better, plus they added hand towels and chain gang.

yea, those are the improvements i mean, the graphics engine might not have been touched up but they fixed up all the million little tiny minor things they had wrong and that means a lot at the end. I noticed tho that all teams have their QB phone the OC but some OC's (such as ours) actually are on the sidelines.

Posted · Report post

Remember guys, its took 2k5 years to get to well 2k5. Let's wait for the impressive reviews to come in and EA renew Ian Cummings artist direction.

2k1 was better than madden 09

Posted · Report post

wow they have Delhomme throwing to well-covered receivers and getting picked off.

how realistic.

Posted · Report post

2k1 was better than madden 09

well, 2010 has a different head designer, and this is his first year at the helm and he is already trying his best to get madden on the track of sim. I'm loving what im seeing so far in one year. And y did this have to get moved into oblivion, this was a great front page discussion thread directly pertaining to the panthers with rookies in on the field action.