Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Confirmation that we have a terrible stadium atmosphere

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1363977281' post='2171816']

Bet I cheer harder than anyone on this forum at Panther games. Even 2010, I spent money to go to away games and cheer my heart out.

Get on my level.
[/quote]

My family was one of the early contributes to the Panthers and provided some of the soil that they built the field with so I can't even see your level way up here.

Posted · Report post

Yo Bwood. I went to the first game ever in Clemson while you were stll sucking on your mama's fat t*its.

Posted · Report post

How people are treated is equal to how they treat others....easily answers the question of "Why is everyone an asshole to just me?"
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='X-Clown' timestamp='1363979301' post='2171898']
I don't respect out of state people that make blanket statements about our fanbase and act like they are better than people who have been supporting the Panthers who have bought PSLs, have attended every home game, win or lose, rain or shine, etc.

What game or games have you attended at B of A? Where did you sit?

And really? You are bragging about drowning out Chargers fans who pretty much quit on the team after Week 4? Whoop dee fackin doo.
[/quote]

If only you would realize that you NC fans do the exact same thing to me and the city of Los Angeles. But you won't so it isn't even worth my time haha.

I attended the SF game at BOA in 2010. I honestly have no clue what my seat was but we were in the upper level at about mid field on the visiting team side since I was with some SF fans.

Denver at BOA in 2008. Once again no clue what my seat was. Though I was on the Panthers side for this game.

And I've attended several away games near the west coast including SD last year, Cam's rookie debut in AZ, Raiders game a few years ago, SF games, etc..

I plan on going to a game or two at BOA next year, definitely the SF game in SF.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1363979892' post='2171918']
How people are treated is equal to how they treat others....easily answers the question of "Why is everyone an asshole to just me?"
[/quote]

"shut up, you are all children and this whole board is filled with suckers and teenagers! bahahah"

Posted · Report post

The team staying in the city has nothing to do with fan support and everything to do with ownership. Will the Panthers move to LA any time soon? No. Could the Panthers eventually leave the Carolinas after JR is out of the picture? It's possible. Charlotte has already lost one pro sports team, why is is so far-fetched to think it couldn't happen again?

Posted · Report post

So... the fact that our fans don't behave like drunken idiots means we have a terrible atmosphere?
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The threat of la is more more useful as a stick to beat cities with.

You actually put a team there? That option is gone.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

the main point of this thread is crying in pain.

Posted · Report post

The reason our fanbase sucks so bad is because it is a perfect meld of all the worst components of the college teams they likely also pull for.

Self loathing of NC State? Check

UNC fans pretentiousness and feeling that winning is owed to them? Check

Duke fan's pretending to be super fans but really only cares when they are uber successful. Leading to the "I only really watch basketball" comments whenever I talk to Duke "fans" about their other sports. Check

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Fiz' timestamp='1363980140' post='2171927']
The threat of la is more more useful as a stick to beat cities with.

You actually put a team there? That option is gone.
[/quote]

This.

Even if we're talking the Jags, Bills, Chargers, Vikes...LA is not getting a team. It's just not happening.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='teeray' timestamp='1363980214' post='2171930']
The reason our fanbase sucks so bad is because it is a perfect meld of all the worst components of the college teams they likely also pull for.

Self loathing of NC State? Check

UNC fans pretentiousness and feeling that success is owed to them? Check

Duke fan's pretending to be super fans but really only cares when they are uber successful. Leading to the "I only really watch basketball" whenever I talk to Duke fans about their other sports. Check
[/quote]

The only cure is to consistently win. Step one is actually getting a winning season under our belts for the first time in 5 years.