Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have officially lost faith in humanity, baby shot in face in robbery

97 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd have to imagine a lot will depend on what physical evidence can be found.

Any way you go though, it's a weird - and extremely tragic - story.

Posted

"even Bundy never killed a baby in a wheelchair. These black thugs did. Their upbringing taught them it was OK, as long as it was a white baby..."

lol

Yeah that crap just rubs salt in the wound. Especially since most of the morons spouting that poo suddenly lose their outrage when they look a bit closer & realize the baby is interracial.

Posted

Im hardly one to believe the first media reports and this story leaves more than usual to the imagination.

Posted

Neal Boortz@Talkmaster 22h

Trayvon Martin story exploded in media. White baby shot in face by black teenager —— not so much. We all understand why.

Posted

Are you joking?

Take a look throughout human history. This crap has gone on since the beginning.

Nero used to have young boys go down and nibble on his cock n balls while he bathed just before he fed a few dozen christians to lions for sport.

Posted

Are you joking?

Take a look throughout human history. This crap has gone on since the beginning.

Nero used to have young boys go down and nibble on his cock n balls while he bathed just before he fed a few dozen christians to lions for sport.

no dude this incident is unprecedented and it pretty much means the end is nigh

Posted

seriously, it's a horrid story, but if i had a nickel for every time some cretin singles out a story like this and sums it up with this "what is the world coming to" horseshit, I'd be so rich I'd hire a team of engineers to build a time machine and send them back to when the world was really fuged up

Posted

601489_426057110814148_846451494_n.jpg

Posted

speaks for itself...

Posted

601489_426057110814148_846451494_n.jpg

First off, I would say the truly fugged up part is that someone killed an innocent child.

Second, All interracial children who have a "white" parent are "white" now? Thanks Obama.

Posted

speaks for itself...

Yeah... it does...

Posted

When I saw the lady on TV ranting and raving about it and how she hoped the people died, I had a thought that she was in on it.