Photo
- - - - -

Your honest opinion: will the Panthers move?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#76 Blackmagic

Blackmagic

• ALL-PRO
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

Full stadium which the team owns - check and a bonus. Profit - check. I don't see any reason why the Panthers would leave. Teams leave when they aren't profitable or don't get new stadiums.

#77 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:18 AM

Don't think they'll leave. I actually had written to the Panthers website about this and Mr. Morrison took the time to leave me a message. Really don't think they intend to leave.

#78 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

looked like they was aready in dallas when they played the coyboys...

Kinda like dallas looked liked Soldier Field Southwest when the Bears kicked dall-zz's ass a while back.

#79 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,241 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

Don't think they'll leave. I actually had written to the Panthers website about this and Mr. Morrison took the time to leave me a message. Really don't think they intend to leave.

Wow.... thats so neat. What did he say? He's such a nice guy. I hope he's in the organization a long, long time.

#80 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,713 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

Kinda like dallas looked liked Soldier Field Southwest when the Bears kicked dall-zz's ass a while back.

That was so satisfying for me to see. It was like that in Dallas when they played Pittsburgh and Cleveland too.

#81 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:42 AM

Wow.... thats so neat. What did he say? He's such a nice guy. I hope he's in the organization a long, long time.

I will sound like a total tease here but I had actually missed his call. He left me a voicemail thanking me for my message and thoughts and that the Panthers appreciate that kind of support. Had I actually got on the phone with him I would have asked details. But I think the fact that the team president took the time to respond shows that they are at least very aware of Panther Nation's feelings on the subject.

#82 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,713 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

It's not the current ownership to worry about, its the new owner.

#83 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,428 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

SCP, if JR didn't throw fans out of BofA for standing and cheering for the home team you think BofA could be a true home field? Seems every home game you have someone post up a thread on here how they got hassled by Richardson's gestapo for making noise.

Wtf kinda poo is this?

JR or whoever needs to be banned. I remember the first time people was talking about it. I thought it was a joke. Never heard of no dumb poo like this in my life

#84 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,713 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

Update. Panthers propose a 10 yr tether

@CBJspanberg: Panthers propose 10-yr tether for $112.5M stadium improvements. $75M from city; 6-yr 'hard' tether.

#85 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,241 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

10 years is nothing.... Does this mean 10 years total or 10 years following JR's death

#86 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,181 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

oh good grief just find another team with no threat of leaving (not that theres any real threat of the panthers leaving, but that doesn't seem to stop the worrying).

#87 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,241 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

dont want another team. want the panthers in charlotte and want to know I can make the same drive down with my son in 20 years.... all that changes if they're in another city (and makes me paranoid)

#88 carolinapanther91

carolinapanther91

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

Jacksonville and San Diego have a better chance of moving. If any team does move, it will be to LA. And that my friends, is the kiss of death.

#89 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

One in April too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com