Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

Osi Umenyiora to Atlanta? <yep>

97 posts in this topic

I'd hate to sound like the others, and belittle this signing, but Giants fans were complaining a lot about his production last year. I think if you asked Gross who'd he rather handle Osi or Abraham? He'd go with Osi.

What starting potential DEs should be available at ATLs pick???

You guys are worrying that much about a 31 year old Osi who wasn't even starting last year? Geez

Meh, Atl knows the window is closing and they're in win now mode. Adding Osi and SJax has really done very little to improve them since last year.

Now, if they were to re-sign Abraham then they are a little better. Otherwise I don't see any real improvement.

as if you'd be posting about that in this thread if the intention wasn't to say something about the falcons in the first place.

nice shitposting though i give it a 7/10.

What? My best guess is you are calling me a Falcons fan.

What? My best guess is you are calling me a Falcons fan.

oh, of course not. all i'm saying is that you're a low content shitposter, basically. nothing you're saying has any bearing on the topic at hand.

it's pretty simple actually. you made these shitposts:

Without those two, if he came here he would be the best free agent we had 7 years.

I'm more laughing at our FA signing's over the last seven years than marveling at Osi's greatness.

and they're worthless on every conceivable level. nothing about the quality of umenyiora as a player, nothing about how his arrival is going to affect the falcons' pass rush or defense, nothing on the topic of how he fills the hole left by abraham. just off-topic bullshit about the panthers' free agent signings and "well if the shoe was on the other foot then the huddle would do this..." to try to be edgy.

they replaced one high mileage worn out RB with another and now they are replacing one old worn out injury prone DE with another.

shaking in my boots.

Every signing they've done have been either lateral moves or downgrades. They're bigger names but not any better on the field.

Every signing they've done have been either lateral moves or downgrades. They're bigger names but not any better on the field.

the funniest has been replacing tony gonzalez with tony gonzalez. that team has become all about the status quo. if they haven't peaked, they aren't far from it.

They also lost their cbs robinson and grimes well I think grimes is still a fa right? But still I don't think they'll be any better

I think some may attach to much to his name. He's not a bad player currently, but there's a reason he was let go. He'll still get to the quarterback every so often this upcoming season, but its a lateral at best move from Abraham.

oh, of course not. all i'm saying is that you're a low content shitposter, basically. nothing you're saying has any bearing on the topic at hand.

it's pretty simple actually. you made these shitposts:

and they're worthless on every conceivable level. nothing about the quality of umenyiora as a player, nothing about how his arrival is going to affect the falcons' pass rush or defense, nothing on the topic of how he fills the hole left by abraham. just off-topic bullshit about the panthers' free agent signings and "well if the shoe was on the other foot then the huddle would do this..." to try to be edgy.

Both of the statements are relevant to what I quoted. It would be like if someone complained about your quotes to me which have nothing with Abraham, and called you a poo poster.