308 replies to this topic

#121 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,918 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

What authority do the people of NC have to tell someone how to live their life? Democracy was created to give everyone a say in the way government is run and how much we pay in taxes. Democracy isn't about the many oppressing the few. Being gay or straight isn't just about what happens in the bedroom. Some straight men are virgins and some gay men are virgins. What matters is who they want to date and marry. If God hates gays so much why does he keep making them? He's all powerful right? If you've ever known a gay person from childhood to adulthood you would see it's not a choice, it's who they are.

#122 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

Ummmm, certain priest make contributions.......really the only people I feel sorry for, to be honest.

#123 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,520 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Ok honestly why do gay people need to feel that they need to come out with their personal lifestyles. How about you keep to yourselves. I hate no one. But been honest here. Gay lifestyle is just wrong in so many ways. God didn't make man to be with man and women with another women. It is just sick and wrong. Gay pride parades and all this crap is just to get attention. How about they just keep to themselves and be done with it. You don't see me going out in public and taking what I do in the bedroom in my own home. Gay people just want attention and want people to treat them special as if been gay was handicap or something. How about they keep in the bedroom and in your homes. Bottom line I don't hate no one. But keep your lifestyles to your own selves. Stop trying to make it public just to get attention. That's all it is about about gay people. Plain and simple. Call me what ever. But I'm just telling the truth.

There is just too much wrong with this that I don't even know where to begin.

1) You ask why do gay people need to come out with thier lifestyles?
Why should they have to hide what they are? Do you hide what you are? Why do you let it offend you so much? Let people live their own lives and quit worrying about judging others and worry about yourself and how you are living.

2) Not everyone believes in your "God" so it doesn't matter to them. They are living their lives happily instead of being controlled by religion.

3) Gay pride is not all about attention. It is to bring equality and understanding to everyone. The year is 2013 my man and everyone should be treated equally by now and not treated like a lesser human because of their lifestyles and the person they happen to love.

4) How about you keep your relationship with a woman to yourself

5) You keep saying you hate nobody but you make it clear that you hate gays and you judge them. Your "God" would not be happy with you judging your fellow man.

6) I'll call you a babbling idiot redneck because that is what you sound like. You aren't right about anything that you say. I despise you.

7) You aren't telling the truth. The truth is you are a judgmental scumbag.

8) Your post was reported because hate speech will not be tolerated.

#124 Coheed

Coheed

Loves Jon Beason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

Ok honestly why do gay people need to feel that they need to come out with their personal lifestyles. How about you keep to yourselves. I hate no one. But been honest here. Gay lifestyle is just wrong in so many ways. God didn't make man to be with man and women with another women. It is just sick and wrong. Gay pride parades and all this crap is just to get attention. How about they just keep to themselves and be done with it. You don't see me going out in public and taking what I do in the bedroom in my own home. Gay people just want attention and want people to treat them special as if been gay was handicap or something. How about they keep in the bedroom and in your homes. Bottom line I don't hate no one. But keep your lifestyles to your own selves. Stop trying to make it public just to get attention. That's all it is about about gay people. Plain and simple. Call me what ever. But I'm just telling the truth.

pantherman dun' don't hate no one, but those gays need to stfu or gtfo out murica'. all gay peeple r the same, and thats the truth. Ignorance reaching maximum velocity.

Nascar Jesus would approve.

#125 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,520 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

What authority do the people of NC have to tell someone how to live their life? Democracy was created to give everyone a say in the way government is run and how much we pay in taxes. Democracy isn't about the many oppressing the few. Being gay or straight isn't just about what happens in the bedroom. Some straight men are virgins and some gay men are virgins. What matters is who they want to date and marry. If God hates gays so much why does he keep making them? He's all powerful right? If you've ever known a gay person from childhood to adulthood you would see it's not a choice, it's who they are.

yeah because everyone wants to make it about God and the Bible and I garauntee you that none of them have even read the Bible. They don't realize that not everyone believes in that. Everyone deserves to live the life they want. I wish people would learn to quit worrying so much about what other people are doing and worry about themselves. Who are they to judge?

#126 Firefox

Firefox

This Board Rocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

6) I'll call you a babbling idiot redneck because that is what you sound like. You aren't right about anything that you say. I despise you.

7) You aren't telling the truth. The truth is you are a judgmental scumbag.

But you can?

Your post was reported because hate speech will not be tolerated.

#127 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

Who the hell reports posts? Just scroll down if it's not a death threat, ya nancies.

#128 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

#129 SmashNDash

SmashNDash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

About the post I would expect for someone with a wrestler for a avatar. I'm sure you think African Americans just wanted attention a few decades ago too. Talk about keeping your lifestyle to yourself, how about you keep your religion to yourself, and stay quiet in whatever trailer park you live in.

#130 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

#131 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Just for the record, don't attribute to hate that which can be explained by stupidity.

#132 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,624 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

I sucked a dick or two when I was a teenager, trying to figure things out.

#133 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,265 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

Call me what ever.

Dumbass

#134 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

well, that was almost a new record for a controversial post staying civil....almost.

#135 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,104 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

LOL I knew I would some people hating on what I had to say. Let me just tell from the start. I got a nephew is gay thank you very much. But he knows I don't accept his life style or support it. But he knows me and the rest of the family love him still. We don't bash him any way. He knows his life style ain't pleasing to God. But bottom live we love him still and he loves us as well and respect our open. And some of you try to twist around wait I'm saying. There is no need for gays to announce to the world what they are. Fine their gay. Big deal. Go live your life style and be happy. But don't keep pushing into my face and keep announcing on tv and gay pride parades just to make your self look important. Why do they need to do that? They had the same rights as other people before they started telling the world. Doesn't make sense. But below and hold if a Christian should say anything people jump all over them for giving their opinion about right and wrong. But yet gay people say something what they are all that and they get special treatment. LOL Bottomline God loves everyone. He doesn't hate anyone. He just hate sinful lifestyles like been gay. Again I'm not bashing and or hating. But a sin is a sin in the eyes of God. Am I forcing you to believe in what I believe? No I'm not. Again I have a nephew who is gay to. But he knows I don't accept his live style and it wrong. But I love love him and he knows and respects my opinion and we get a long fine. So before some of you go to far with I said. Stop making it sound as bad as it is. To many of you jump to conclusions to fast around here. If you don't want opinions like this on here then don't make a thread like this. Bottom line this is my opinion and mine a lone. It ain't bashing or hateful. It is just the truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com