#16 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,362 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:11 AM

All in all it doesn't really matter because the Bobcats won't pursue anyone until during the draft on a draft day trade or after the draft. By the way the draft is next Thursday I think. For all of those that want to watch.

I agree, I was just stating that he has experience playing in the guard spots as they had him in all 5 spots in that season because of injury's and such. I also agree he's most effective as a Point forward playing from either the 3 or 4.

#17 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,362 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

I'm actually excited about this draft for some reason. I'm usually not too excited for the NBA draft. I'm hoping we draft Henderson. That and seeing who ends up drafting Lawson, Hansbrough and Ellington.

#18 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,893 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

Another thing to take into consideration is the statement Jordan made that he prefers to build the team through drafts & trades and fill in the holes with small free agents. Big free agent signings are not they way he likes to do business.

#19 plewis

plewis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:34 PM

On his off nights, he can play basketball for the Charlotte 49ers. Nobody would ever know he wasn't Charles Dewhurst.

Posted ImagePosted Image

How's Charles doin for dem 49ers? I used to watch him go up against Steph Curry back in high school. I tell you, those 2 could go at it against each other and made for some fun games to watch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users