Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Been watching Patterson highlights

63 posts in this topic

Panthers cannot afford waiting 3 years with Lafell in final year of contract and Steve Smith going on 35. In my opinion Austin and Hopkins are much better option in late first round.

why spend a #1 pick on a project QB?

playing DA here, but the guy has a special ability to become an elite WR and has played 1 year of major college football. with his skill set, and some coaching he could become a big time talent. he could help in the return game as well, but Ginn is here for that. not taking Patterson may be the reason why Ginn was brought in, and the panthers may want a more polished WR like Allen or Hopkins.

Who had the greatest Season any QB has had in College.

I didn't think Patterson had the greatest season for WR. Did he???

Panthers cannot afford waiting 3 years with Lafell in final year of contract and Steve Smith going on 35. In my opinion Austin and Hopkins are much better option in late first round.

Last 2 Drafts we got day one starters in the 1st round. I agree with you I don't think Patterson is a day 1 starter.

I think Justin hunter is still the better of the receivers from Tennessee this year. Y'all may think I'm crazy but you just watch

I think Justin hunter is still the better of the receivers from Tennessee this year. Y'all may think I'm crazy but you just watch

:

I agree. He was the QB favorite target (coming off a ACL). Face the best CB on the opponents team most of the time. And is just as physically gifted as Patterson. Plus a more polished WR day one.

There are plenty of good receivers in this draft.

Promise you there be a few to.choose from when we pick.in the second. Which is.where i see the panthers picking one.

There are plenty of good receivers in this draft.

Promise you there be a few to.choose from when we pick.in the second. Which is.where i see the panthers picking one.

Who u think they take in the first?

Who u think they take in the first?

im thinking OT.

why spend a #1 pick on a project QB?

playing DA here, but the guy has a special ability to become an elite WR and has played 1 year of major college football. with his skill set, and some coaching he could become a big time talent. he could help in the return game as well, but Ginn is here for that. not taking Patterson may be the reason why Ginn was brought in, and the panthers may want a more polished WR like Allen or Hopkins.

I don't think comparing Patterson to Cam is a good idea