#16 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

Everyone not named LaFail

So everybody but the player actual on the team.

Good thinking.

#17 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:31 AM

After watching this

I like Kenny Stills as a late round reciever (maybe in the 4th) have Smitty teach him the ropes

If we trade back I'd be fine with Patterson or Allen

In the second round I feel Rodgers will be a steal if his head is on straight

#18 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,630 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

even from that little bit of tape you can tell Patterson isn't as crisp in his routes as the other guys...Da'Rick Rodgers might end up being the best out of this class.

I would love to have Michael Irvin as our wide receivers coach /wishful thinking

I think Patterson has great athletic ability but is very raw.I have seen to many of these guys bust in the NFL.

#19 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

I think Patterson has great athletic ability but is very raw.I have seen to many of these guys bust in the NFL.

I love Patterson, but really I agree. After watching this, he looks rawer than what Ive expected. I have a feeling he may not be the first to go off the board at receiver.

#20 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:00 AM

Conspiracy theory I thought of last night: in the interview video Patterson says he is most excited about going against Stephon Gilmore of the Buffalo Bills (Gilmore played at USC). Now, why although Gilmore seems a likely choice due to the SEC connection, Patterson never played against Gilmore personally. Furthermore, the other guys were thinking about big name guys such as Richard Sherman. Thus, Gilmore seems a bit of a random choice. But, what if the Dolphins have told Patterson that should he fall to 12 there is no way they are passing on him. Now Gilmore makes a lot more sense, as Patterson will see him twice a year. Also the Dolphins, will likely give Patterson time to develop (raw prospect) with their raw QB Tannehill.

/venom

tl;dr ---No shot Patterson makes it past number 12

#21 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

Conspiracy theory I thought of last night: in the interview video Patterson says he is most excited about going against Stephon Gilmore of the Buffalo Bills (Gilmore played at USC). Now, why although Gilmore seems a likely choice due to the SEC connection, Patterson never played against Gilmore personally. Furthermore, the other guys were thinking about big name guys such as Richard Sherman. Thus, Gilmore seems a bit of a random choice. But, what if the Dolphins have told Patterson that should he fall to 12 there is no way they are passing on him. Now Gilmore makes a lot more sense, as Patterson will see him twice a year. Also the Dolphins, will likely give Patterson time to develop (raw prospect) with their raw QB Tannehill.

/venom

Would only be further proof of how awful the Dolphins are.

#22 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,663 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

/venom

i think it is more so that they are both from rock hill and just cause you are developing doesnt mean you still can not contribute in a large way.

#23 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:30 AM

/venom

Pretty damn good thought!

#24 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

i think it is more so that they are both from rock hill and just cause you are developing doesnt mean you still can not contribute in a large way.

I agree with the Rock Hill connection thing.
But Hill didn't contribute at all last year while he was developing.

#25 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:14 AM

Look who was throwing him the ball....
Posted Image

#26 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

2tds in week 1 vs the Bills.
Can't blame a rookie to not contribute when his QB played like poo and was force to be in a larger role while the no.1 (Holmes) went down.

Lafail would be just as bad on that team last season.

#27 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

Posted Image

KKL will never admit that Hill had helluva game in week 1 vs the bills (2tds).

#28 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

KKL will never admit that Hill had helluva game in week 1 vs the bills (2tds).

Lafell had a great game against the saints but you won't admit that.

#29 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

Posted Image

So you choose to not remember him lining up in the wrong spot. Running the wrong routes and dropping easy passes. He didn't have great QB play but he didn't help either. There is a reason the Jets are looking to draft another WR this year.

#30 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

So you choose to not remember him lining up in the wrong spot. Running the wrong routes and dropping easy passes. He didn't have great QB play but he didn't help either. There is a reason the Jets are looking to draft another WR this year.

I'm not saying he would've been a star with a different QB.. I'm just saying if he was to have better QB play he would've played better.

There was not veteran leadership in the Jets locker room either. There was honestly no one to teach the kid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com