Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

creeping sharia

31 posts in this topic

I was making an honest statement :)

36773975.jpg

a relevant discussion to be had, i'm disappointed to see everyone bashing OP rather than addressing the issue at hand. many people are convinced of creeping sharia, the rise of islamo-facists, cordoba initiative conspiracies, etc.

i hope this can turn into a legit discussion as its a topic I've been interested in hearing discussed for a while. does anyone here believe creeping sharia is real? if so what evidence can you cite?

i saw one person, not everyone, bash the OP. and i would guess the silly responses indicate no one here believes in "creeping sharia"

I could be wrong, though. the usual conspiracy theorists have been quiet lately

Are you speaking of within the US? Or around the world.

either/or, though my understanding of creeping sharia from my days on free republic/national review/drudge/limbaugh/michael savage is that it's most relevant as it relates to the subtle subversion of america

I don't think there's any real fear of anything happening here in America. You do have segments that may feel that Dearborn may operate within the confines of their control (outside of police) on its demographic...and there may be some merit to that, but nothing widespread. Akin to self governance within immigrant populations in the early days of New York...and probably still today.

Comparable to London areas.

Now...if you move to internationally, many african christians would say absolutely. Specifically Kenya and Nigeria.

either/or, though my understanding of creeping sharia from my days on free republic/national review/drudge/limbaugh/michael savage is that it's most relevant as it relates to the subtle subversion of america

I don't know if it's secret islamists or the more likely culprit of "Evil Big Business" but there are factors at play that can't be ignored.

Our Government for whatever reason seems to take special efforts to drum up issues to distract us from the real issues.

See my soon coming Monsanto has free Reign thread for an example.

It's a mop sink? hahahah fuging gold

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/424812/march-27-2013/sharia-mops

a relevant discussion to be had, i'm disappointed to see everyone bashing OP rather than addressing the issue at hand.

well the important thing is that they didn't do it to some dumbass republican. kurb may have had to ban himself :( :( :(

Islam is so misunderstood in this country.

this

However the same can be said of almost any religion. Many Christians don't understand a thing about the teachings of Christ.

In short, as a country in general, we're dumb. seriously dumb

every time I see the thread title, the first thing to pop in my head is that ivy crap that grows up the side of older homes.

then, my brain re ups

Just that quick half second each time though

every time I see the thread title, the first thing to pop in my head is that ivy crap that grows up the side of older homes.

then, my brain re ups

Just that quick half second each time though

this has been in my head all day due to this thread title

so none of you buy into michelle bachmann's histrionics about this? or savage's or beck's or any of the other mainstream conservative editorial outlets?