Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favorite Smitty moment or game?

76 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

2008. Saw Panthers Vs Ravens In Baltimore. Steve Dove For The EndZone After A Bomb From Jake And He TOok The BIGGEST Hit Ive Ever Seen From Ed Reed At The 1.The Stadium Exploded And Steve Got Up From The Ashes Unscathed.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

all that have been said are my favs, but i'd like to include that double coverage catch against the saints in 08 that led to the game winning field goal. Also his catch against green-bay that led to dwills go ahead touchdown, in both moments all hope was lost but steve smith delivered as always.

Posted · Report post

all that have been said are my favs, but i'd like to include that double coverage catch against the saints in 08 that led to the game winning field goal. Also his catch against green-bay that led to dwills go ahead touchdown, in both moments all hope was lost but steve smith delivered as always.

I was in the super dump for that one. I was lucky enough to witness that first hand. Should have never been that close. We gave up a huuuuge lead in the 4th.

Posted · Report post

steve.gif
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Steve has a pantheon of memorable moments. I can't pick just one. Smith, when in his prime, was unstoppable. He played like a 6'5 ft 230 lb WR who possessed 4.1 speed. Smitty defied logic and reason the way he played. He'd be triple teamed and he still, somehow, found a way to get open. On top of it all, till this day, I have yet to see a receiver play with Smith's intensity and aggressiveness in any level. No one fights as maniacally as he does for the ball when it's in the air.

Posted · Report post

2005 playoffs in New York... against the G-men.

Smitty touchdown to pretty much ice it, and he does the Super Mario slide downt he goal post. That's when I knew we had that game. It was so Smitty.

Posted · Report post

2008 against Oakland

Domination

Posted · Report post

2008 against Oakland

Domination

man you're hilarious

Posted · Report post

2008 vs Green Bay was pretty amazing

Posted · Report post

not my favorite moment, but definitely worth noting: in 2005 vs the falcons he caught a screen, ran through a deangelo hall tackle and burned the safety to the endzone for a ~20 yard td

Posted · Report post

2007 vs. Texans he broke away from what seemed like all 53 players for a touchdown.

Posted · Report post

2008 @ New Orleans