Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

you should see spring breakers

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd watch it just to stare at Vanessa Hudgens hips for an hour.

tumblr_mhpp8f31HO1r879yfo1_500.png

:wub:

Posted

I've got kind of a "grouchy old man" thing about younger actresses / celebrities.

(if I'm being honest, I've got "grouchy old man" thoughts on a lot of topics) :(

If they were over 18 the first time I ever saw them, the difference in age doesn't bother me quite as much (though it's true these days that most of my 'big attractions' tend to be women in their 30s or higher). If I first became acquainted with them when they were child stars though, I have a tough time shifting focus and thinking of them as adults.

Don't know. Maybe for most guys that's not an issue, and I likely have exceptions, but this generally holds true for me.

Posted

Did someone say titties?

Posted

I have heard its more artsy and deeper than you think. The dir is a Terrance Malick wannabe and maybe the studios didn't know how to market this.

Posted

I have heard its more artsy and deeper than you think. The dir is a Terrance Malick wannabe and maybe the studios didn't know how to market this.

it's a mid/borderline high-brow movie being marketed as a dumb party film along the lines of a project x. the meat of it draws parallels between youthful hedonism and crime, nihilism, violence, and that kind of thing. the over the top sexuality is the main thing that people are talking about (i'm surprised it wasn't handed an nc-17 rating to be honest) but it's intended to be grotesque, unsettling, and disorienting.

Posted

I'm 27 now and it's hard for me to look at 18-20 year old women naked or otherwise. I feel dirty, they are like children to me. It's weird how my tastes have aged at the same rate as I have.

Posted

it's a mid/borderline high-brow movie being marketed as a dumb party film along the lines of a project x. the meat of it draws parallels between youthful hedonism and crime, nihilism, violence, and that kind of thing. the over the top sexuality is the main thing that people are talking about (i'm surprised it wasn't handed an nc-17 rating to be honest) but it's intended to be grotesque, unsettling, and disorienting.

After reading that, I now have an interest in seeing it. You are like the freakin Siskel and Ebert of the Huddle.

Posted

its made by the same dude that made Kids and Gummo, so its sorta in the same vein

Posted

its made by the same dude that made Kids and Gummo, so its sorta in the same vein

yeah the main reason i saw it was because my girlfriend loves harmony korine and gummo is one of her all time favorite movies. i probably wouldn't have thought about it at all otherwise.

Posted

I'm 27 now and it's hard for me to look at 18-20 year old women naked or otherwise. I feel dirty, they are like children to me. It's weird how my tastes have aged at the same rate as I have.

I'm 37 and have no issue with it at all.

Posted

I'm 37 and have no issue with it at all.

I certainly don't mind admiring the beauty of girls that young (18-22)... probably because as a father, I only have boys... I think it would be different if I had girls...

I will say however, if they LOOK younger than 18 it's definitely a no go... I have no interest in underage girls even if they only look underage.

Posted

I certainly don't mind admiring the beauty of girls that young (18-22)... probably because as a father, I only have boys... I think it would be different if I had girls...

I will say however, if they LOOK younger than 18 it's definitely a no go... I have no interest in underage girls even if they only look underage.

My former brother-in-law was the biggest horndog I ever met. He has a daughter who's turning 12 or 13 this year.

I used to say giving him a daughter was God's revenge :lol: