Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Rice...

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I would've beaten his ass.

Posted

Eye for an eye. They should line him up against a brick wall and have the whole team throw basketballs at his head.

Posted

First - I have an issue with the way ESPN is handling this. They ARE the same respectable company that employs one of the biggest hissy fit throwing, immature temper tantrum coaches in the history of American sports.

This is the same school that had a suicide make national news because of a student being outed/ bullied by a hidden camera in a dorm.

Rice is going to be fired. But I think it's going to be the homophobic slurs that gets him canned.

Also - he has been fired. Confirmed ESPN

Posted

First - I have an issue with the way ESPN is handling this. They ARE the same respectable company that employs one of the biggest hissy fit throwing, immature temper tantrum coaches in the history of American sports.

This is the same school that had a suicide make national news because of a student being outed/ bullied by a hidden camera in a dorm.

Rice is going to be fired. But I think it's going to be the homophobic slurs that gets him canned.

Also - he has been fired. Confirmed ESPN

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/04/sports/ncaabasketball/rutgers-fires-basketball-coach-after-video-surfaces.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0