I would've beaten his ass.

#2 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,433 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

Eye for an eye. They should line him up against a brick wall and have the whole team throw basketballs at his head.

#3 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,178 posts
  • Location704

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

First - I have an issue with the way ESPN is handling this. They ARE the same respectable company that employs one of the biggest hissy fit throwing, immature temper tantrum coaches in the history of American sports.

This is the same school that had a suicide make national news because of a student being outed/ bullied by a hidden camera in a dorm.

Rice is going to be fired. But I think it's going to be the homophobic slurs that gets him canned.

Also - he has been fired. Confirmed ESPN

#4 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

First - I have an issue with the way ESPN is handling this. They ARE the same respectable company that employs one of the biggest hissy fit throwing, immature temper tantrum coaches in the history of American sports.

This is the same school that had a suicide make national news because of a student being outed/ bullied by a hidden camera in a dorm.

Rice is going to be fired. But I think it's going to be the homophobic slurs that gets him canned.

Also - he has been fired. Confirmed ESPN

http://www.nytimes.c...wanted=all&_r=0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com