Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Keek

41 posts in this topic

Posted

i kind of enjoy going back through my post history and looking at all the stupid poo i posted about how pissed i would be if we blew our first on kuechly

Posted

i kind of enjoy going back through my post history and looking at all the stupid poo i posted about how pissed i would be if we blew our first on kuechly

a little piece of me dies every time i remember my once-upon-a-time defenses of marty hurney's not-spectacular-but-solid drafts and abilities as a cap manager

Posted

And trying to turn it into a racial thing, really? Lol, fug off with that.

:-P

Posted

It's scary how good Luke is going to be.

fuging scary.

Posted

If he gives us 8 Pro bowls and 6 All Pro seasons and if we win SB's in 14, 15, 18 and 19 then Jack and Luke will be spiritual twins.

I said 2 years ago that Cam will be the first QB to win back-to-back-to-back SB's.

Damn the torpedoes. :)

You mean SB's 48 49 52 53?

ah.....years. :jig:

Posted

It's scary how good Luke is going to be.

fuging scary.

i've gone back and watched several games and just focused on him. his instincts are through the roof and i honestly think he's going to be the top 4-3 middle linebacker in the league within three years.

Posted

i've gone back and watched several games and just focused on him. his instincts are through the roof and i honestly think he's going to be the top 4-3 middle linebacker in the league within three years.

Yeah, I've done the same. The dude really is something special... I don't know how the fug he manages to be around the ball every... single... damn... play... like he does. It's like the mother fuger is psychic or something. Even if he never got any better than his rookie year he'd still be great, but it's just scary to think what he might be in a few years.

Posted

:-P

Haha, oh it's a real place trust me. And it fuging sucks.

Posted

Yeah, I've done the same. The dude really is something special... I don't know how the fug he manages to be around the ball every... single... damn... play... like he does. It's like the mother fuger is psychic or something. Even if he never got any better than his rookie year he'd still be great, but it's just scary to think what he might be in a few years.

it's like the snap occurs and he just kind of effortlessly winds through traffic and makes a play on the ball carrier as if he's following a script and he already knows where everything is going. i don't know if that can even be taught.

Posted

Luke Kuechly is so rare in France he would be called 'la renarde' and he would be hunted with only his cunning to protect him.

Posted

Instincts are through the roof - agree with that point completely. But please don't underestimate this kid's speed. He gets to the ball about as fast as a safety coming from the secondary for a "hit stick" shot. When he locates the ball, he's there before the ball carrier can figure out his next move.

Posted

Luke Kuechly is so rare in France he would be called 'la renarde' and he would be hunted with only his cunning to protect him.

I know we don't do awards around here but if we did... this post^^^^^^^^ would win one. Best i've seen in a while.