Photo
- - - - -

Patterson - FYI

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#31 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

this is actually someone else's argument, ive just heard you bash it before. so it doesnt hurt anything if it isnt mine. hear you go again never fully reading post and just responding from you a-hole

When are you going to grow up dude? Not 1 point in this conversation have I called you a name. Why do you feel the need to resorts to this childish behavior. It really isn't that serious. If you can't dispute what I'm saying then just say "well let's agree to disagree". Its that simple not to be a child during a debate.

#32 rscott94

rscott94

HUDDLER

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

2nd would be perfect for us!

Agreed... Although if he does fall to the second (which I doubt he does) there's no way he falls to 44

#33 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

HUDDLER

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

When are you going to grow up dude? Not 1 point in this conversation have I called you a name. Why do you feel the need to resorts to this childish behavior. It really isn't that serious. If you can't dispute what I'm saying then just say "well let's agree to disagree". Its that simple not to be a child during a debate.

stop changing the subject. FACT: you misread my post and assumed it was my argument(debate that). you act like you have a flawless reputation for no name calling. if a apple is red the apple is red. if bs is coming out you a-hole its coming out your a hole. i call it like i see it

#34 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

stop changing the subject. FACT: you misread my post and assumed it was my argument(debate that). you act like you have a flawless reputation for no name calling. if a apple is red the apple is red. if bs is coming out you a-hole its coming out your a hole. i call it like i see it

How did i misread your post? You replied to my post when i question the reasoning of using Cam as example to take Patterson. Only using the similarity of opinions in a scouts break down of both players. You felt like you can't compare what a QB did in college to a WR. I agree so why even use Cam as a example when you have better example with actual WR who have more similarities with Patterson. Was my argument. Then you went all pre school on me.

#35 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

HUDDLER

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

guess i will leave this here

Old Tennessee coach Derek Dooley told NFL.com's Gil Brandt that WR Cordarrelle Patterson "can be a head coach's delight."

Dooley's background is as a receivers coach and he now oversees the Cowboys' wideouts. His comment suggests Patterson isn't the headcase detractors have suggested he'll be at the next level. Patterson needs to learn to run routes with more explosion and confidence, but he may be the most talented offensive skill player in the draft. Brandt ranks Patterson as his No. 8 overall prospect.

http://www.rotoworld...ws/nfl/football

#36 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

HUDDLER

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:15 AM

How did i misread your post? You replied to my post when i question the reasoning of using Cam as example to take Patterson. Only using the similarity of opinions in a scouts break down of both players. You felt like you can't compare what a QB did in college to a WR. I agree so why even use Cam as a example when you have better example with actual WR who have more similarities with Patterson. Was my argument. Then you went all pre school on me.

They do have SOME similarities but not ALL

#37 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

They do have SOME similarities but not ALL

#38 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

HUDDLER