Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Growl

Keenan Allen Pro Day Tommorow.

328 posts in this topic

I would take Allen at 14 all day and his 40 time does not scare me a bit as its 2 tents of a second from making everyone bust a nut over him.

The dude has been rehabbing not practicing a 40 time to impress Carolina huddle posters.

Did someone really just compare him to Dwayne Jarrett, wtf?

I'm not sure if it was in this thread or another but those of you knocking hill Keenans hands and then praising the hands of Hopkins have not watched anything other than highlights.

I like Hopkins but of all the top WR's being discussed he has more drops than any of them and that's a fact not an opinion.

He may still be on the board at 44. In any event, I think his slide has already begun.

It may get very interesting for us the first couple of rounds if Allen is still there at 44.

Keenan Allen Pro Day Vids

Looks like ha had some trouble getting out of his break in the last video

LOL

Dude, you're biased as hell. I'm admittedly biased toward Hopkins - he's the guy I want. But to act like what you've stated is factual while dismissing anything to the contrary doesn't make you seem very intelligent. Your opinion does not equal fact. Other than black and white measurements, workout numbers and stats, there are no facts in scouting. It's all opinion.

Boyd ain't gonna be a 1st rounder.

Boyd is very much in play in the first round, could have came out this year. do your research sir.

I don't think he's quite that sort of player. Boldin is more compact and strong, Allen is tall and relatively thin.

I was talking about the way they both utilize their route running to create enough separation to make plays.

Allen will be nothing more than a #2/ possession receiver. We need a #1. Someone who can take the top off the D. And that wont be him.

Boyd is very much in play in the first round, could have came out this year. do your research sir.

At best, a late first rounder.

This year, he likely would have been a Top 20 pick but next year I don't see it. Manziel and Bridgewater are gonna push Boyd into the second round (unless he has a fantastic senior season).

I don't need to. He consulted the advisory committee and they returned with a 2cd day grade. That's why he'll be back at Clemson next year.

Keenan Allen timed at 4.71, still recovering from an injury hurting his explosiveness...he is dead to me.

Tavon, Hopkins, Justin Hunter n Patterson are better and offer more to the table.

Keenan Allen just does nothing special and Robert Woods is the same. Just played at colleges with hot chicks with good weather.

Compared to Anquan Boldin-if you like him.

Keenan Allen timed at 4.71, still recovering from an injury hurting his explosiveness...he is dead to me.

Tavon, Hopkins, Justin Hunter n Patterson are better and offer more to the table.

Keenan Allen just does nothing special and Robert Woods is the same. Just played at colleges with hot chicks with good weather.

Compared to Anquan Boldin-if you like him.

How can you say he is nothing special, then compare him to Anquan Boldin?