Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

Panthers expected to select DT within first 3 rounds per Tony Pauline

55 posts in this topic

hmmm a DT as a high priority, I myself woulda never thunk it. He really went out on a limb there

lol I bet we come out of the draft with a wr, s, olb, og, cb... Huddle/Panthers fan meltdown

We got a third rounder?!?!?!?!??!

We could if we traded down or back in

Not sure why that would cause a meltdown. Both our OLBs have major injury concerns, so adding one in the mid-late rounds wouldn't be the worst idea.

I'm sick of piling up these mid-round DTs and WRs. If we're gonna go DT and WR, let's due it in the 1st and 2cd. The mid-late round route is simply not getting it done. Either make significant draft investments or go with stop gap vets. Hell, maybe both.

Not sure why that would cause a meltdown. Both our OLBs have major injury concerns, so adding one in the mid-late rounds wouldn't be the worst idea.

I'm sick of piling up these mid-round DTs and WRs. If we're gonna go DT and WR, let's due it in the 1st and 2cd. The mid-late round route is simply not getting it done. Either make significant draft investments or go with stop gap vets. Hell, maybe both.

It'd be a meltdown because a lot of the "experts" have convinced everyone that the Panthers are leaning heavily and early at taking a DT... There isn't one listed in my previous post at all...

Just started a topic about the walterfootball rumor. Say what you want about the guy but he apparently knows someone bc last year just before the draft he changed his mock bc someone told him we weren't taking a DT.

You mean a fan with common sense?

We got a third rounder?!?!?!?!??!

we will. we'll either trade back in the first or trade up to get in there, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't some effort made at least.

Or pkg armanti, clausen, and fua for one

thanks captain obvious

That's not me. But you're welcome....I guess.

Or pkg armanti, clausen, and fua for one

UPS wouldn't even touch that package.