68 replies to this topic

#31 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

On March 23, 2010, Zheng Minsheng (郑民生)[7] 41, murdered eight children with a knife in an elementary school inNanping ,[8] Fujian province

An attacker named Wu Huanming (吴环明), 48, killed seven children and two adults and injured 11 other persons with a cleaver at a kindergarten in Hanzhong ,Shaanxi on May 12, 2010

On 4 August 2010, 26-year-old Fang Jiantang (方建堂) slashed more than 20 children and staff with a 60 cm knife, killing 3 children and 1 teacher, at akindergarten in Zibo , Shandong province.

In September 2011, a young girl and three adults taking their children to nursery school were killed in Gongyi ,[25] Henan by 30-year-old Wang Hongbin with an axe

http://en.m.wikipedi..._China_(2010–12)

William Unek was an African police constable and mass murderer who killed a total of 57 people in two separate spree killings three years apart. His first murder spree occurred near Mahagi, Belgian Congo in 1954, where he killed 21 people with an axe, before escaping and finally ending up inBritish occupied Tanganyika Territory .[1] Apparently because of social misunderstandings with his boss,[2] Unek went on a second rampage which began in the early hours of February 11, 1957. Armed with a stolen police rifle, 50 rounds of ammunition and an axe, he started killing people in the area of Malampaka, a village about 40 miles southeast of Mwanza . Within twelve hours Unek shot dead ten men, eight women and eight children, murdered five more men with the axe, stabbed another one, burned two women and a child and strangled a 15-year-old girl, thus killing a total of 36 people.[3] [4] [5] He then changed out of his police uniform into clothes stolen from one of his victims and fled. Among the dead was reportedly his own wife, whom he killed in their hut, before setting it on fire,[6] as well as the wife of a police sergeant.[7]

http://en.m.wikipedi...ki/William_Unek

By the end of the day Wirjo had hacked a total of 32 people, most of them farmers on the way to their fields and students going to school. 18 of his victims died at the scene, while two others later succumbed to their wounds in hospital.

http://en.m.wikipedi...arsari_massacre

Everyone realizes that knives can kill people, so I'm not really sure what your point is.

#32 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,800 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

Everyone realizes that knives can kill people, so I'm not really sure what your point is.

Me neither

Yeah, after that guy knifed 14 people all the gun nuts had their cute "ban knives!" crap, not stopping to think that everyone was still alive, and of course, the exact same thing happened in China the day of Newtown, again, no fatalities reported to my knowledge from that vs. all those dead kids.

#33 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,800 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:53 PM

Also going back to the OP, when I lived in Washington State, they had some of the most lax gun laws I've ever seen. (ie, many gun shows throughout the summer, no special classes needed for conceal carry, etc) Somehow, it's counted in the strong gun laws states. Maybe things have changed in the two years since I moved away; I don't know. But gun laws there were very much more lax than Texas or NC.

#34 Thelt

Thelt

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

How about you liberals who want to take my guns take them away from all the criminals, gang bangers and other people for whom it is already illegal to own guns first.

#35 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

How about you provide anything at all that suggests any of us want to take your guns away and stop making up crap thats plainly not going to happen to try and make a point, since simple facts don't seem to suit your lame hysteria.

#36 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

Some more common sense

Posted Image

#37 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,800 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

Some more common sense

Posted Image

be homeless?

#38 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,512 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:08 AM

Well obviously they need to be homeless and surround themselves only by eunichs. CWG's offering.

#39 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

Move in with a stranger.

#40 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,964 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

Some more common sense

943327_647050021975444_1899279345_n.jpg

Instead of banning the gun from the house.....the woman should ban the guy abusing her from the house.

I am not trivializing spousal abuse at all.....but if someone is smacking you around, get the hell out.

Or.....take that gun that is in the house and shoot the bastard. 

#41 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

You all don't appear to be familiar with real life.

#42 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

Well obviously they need to be homeless and surround themselves only by eunichs. CWG's offering.

More workable, real world solutions from G5.

#43 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

the point is, everything else being equal, a woman is six times more likely to die from spousal abuse in a house with a gun than not.

For your seemingly clever little ideas to make sense, women would also have to ban their husbands or kill them first at a rate 6 times more than women with no guns in the house, which is a little more problematic than the actual common sense solution.

#44 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,330 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

And maybe you could extrapolate from your awesome conclusions that men in houses with guns are 6 times more dickish.

#45 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,964 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

And maybe you could extrapolate from your awesome conclusions that men in houses with guns are 6 times more dickish.

Only thing that can be concluded from this thread is that you are a bigger idiot and asshole than originally thought....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com