Photo
- - - - -

Panthers Madden ratings are out

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

Moose, CJ, Brayton, Diggs, Gamble, Harris and Godfrey I can't agree with AT ALL. Moose while not fast is still a damn good receiver, CJ and Brayton are much more solid than a 68, not to mention Diggs? Seriously? Our secondary got the worst of it though, and hell Sherrod Martin isn't even in the right position.

lol i agree but i almost never even play diggs...i just move connor over and his rateings go up and i play him..

#17 CanadianCat

CanadianCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:39 AM

the one thing i do like tho, is that ALL ratings are low. Cause sure they could make everyone happy and let every team be 99 overall but whats the point.

I dont really care so long as it is consistant.

I think EA is doing a good job this year

#18 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:58 PM

i hope they at least make some more realistic playbooks more team specfic.

#19 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,787 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:31 PM

i hope they at least make some more realistic playbooks more team specfic.

Now thats an idea... put up you're teams playbook on madden, then even all the kids can know what plays you're going to use...:rolleyes5:

on a side note: why do all the interesting madden things JUST about the panthers have to be moved to Zods fantasy land, i could see things that didnt have to do with the panthers, but when its a video showcasing new gameplay with rookies that haven't seen action yet or set-ups (gamble and marshall) why would you bury here?

Zod's fantasy land.. where post go to die.

#20 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:03 PM

Now thats an idea... put up you're teams playbook on madden, then even all the kids can know what plays you're going to use...:rolleyes5:

on a side note: why do all the interesting madden things JUST about the panthers have to be moved to Zods fantasy land, i could see things that didnt have to do with the panthers, but when its a video showcasing new gameplay with rookies that haven't seen action yet or set-ups (gamble and marshall) why would you bury here?

Zod's fantasy land.. where post go to die.

MORE realistic...not all the way like most of our plays would be running and playaction

#21 Jbro

Jbro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:07 PM

http://isitfootballseason.com/

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com