The Race For First... Well Last
Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:59 PM
The Carolina Hurricanes would be currently picking fourth if the current standings held...
1. Colorado Avalanche: 31 points
2. Florida Panthers: 32 points
3. Calgary Flames: 32 points
4. Carolina Hurricanes: 34 points
The Canes have a chance to get the number one pick, but realistically; they will be looking at a pick ranging from two to four. With that said, here are four prospects to keep an eye on.
Defenseman: Seth Jones (consensus number one pick) (NHL Comparison: Alex Pietrangelo)
Center: Nathan MacKinnon (consensus number two pick) (NHL Comparison: John Tavares)
Left Wing: Jonathan Drouin (NHL Comparison: Patrick Kane)
Center: Aleksander Barkov (NHL Comparison: Anze Kopitar)
Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:09 AM
Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:20 AM
Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:50 PM
Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:00 PM
Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:10 PM
You know its a lottery right? Standings play a huge part but it doesnt mean we'd pick 4th.
Yeah, but much like the NBA Draft the draft usually stays close to the actual standings. If we're going to tank, I want to tank all the way to the top two.
Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:39 PM
1. Colorado Avalanche - 32 points
2. Florida Panthers - 32 points
3. Carolina Hurricanes - 34 points
4. Calgary Flames - 34 points
Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:40 PM
1. Florida Panthers - 32 points
2. Colorado Avalanche - 34 points
3. Calgary Flames - 36 points
4. Carolina Hurricanes -36 points
Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:18 AM
Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:05 AM
^ Not worth a top five pick.
Nurse and Pulock could both be very good, but not for a few years most likely.
Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:33 AM
Gleason - Faulk
Streit - Pitkanen
Harrison - Murphy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users