Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vs Boston April 13

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm heading to RDU in an hour to see the game tonight. BOS is a contender, so don't expect us to be much more than a minor bump to them. Looking for us to play hard. This will be my first trip to RBC/PNC, so I'm very excited to not be the only person in my section wearing a Hurricanes jersey. :)

Posted

at PNC arena. woo hoo! go canes!

Posted

well...that was quite a first period. Just like Thursday, we spent much of the first in the offensive zone. Peppered 17 shots and got a PPG in the last minute and plenty of great opportunities.

Bruins only got 4 shots, but our soft ass D gave up a weak goal. Bs had open guys on the opposite side of the play open constantly, just like the Caps did on Thursday.

Crazy period with 3 fights. If they keeps that up, stormy will have to come out in the 3rd.

Posted

2nd period was the best of the 5 I've seen live so far. Canes had a lot of energy and had a huge kill. They got caught in a change and gave up a crappy goal, which took a lot of air out of the building.

The D is playing tight and reactive. The Bs are able to get in some tasty spots without any harassment. I'd like to see the D be much more active and force the opposing offense to work harder.

Posted

btw, there's as many Bs fans here as there are Canes. If this is what BoA is like, I can see why SCP is so pissed. This is bull.

Posted

Bs caught us bad changes three times. That poo has to get cleaned up. We showed a really nice entry play that got us in the zone with speed a few times.

Peters gave up a soft one early, but was a bad ass the rest of the night...including robbery of Jagr. If this is the sign to come from him, he's going to be a good young keeper.

Posted

So the Bobcats and Hurricanes win on the same night? What is this horseshit?

Posted

What happens when we have more goals than the other team? I don't remember this happening before......

Posted

Bo Berry biskits tomorrow bitches!