8 replies to this topic

#1 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

I'm heading to RDU in an hour to see the game tonight. BOS is a contender, so don't expect us to be much more than a minor bump to them. Looking for us to play hard. This will be my first trip to RBC/PNC, so I'm very excited to not be the only person in my section wearing a Hurricanes jersey. :)

#2 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

at PNC arena. woo hoo! go canes!

#3 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

well...that was quite a first period. Just like Thursday, we spent much of the first in the offensive zone. Peppered 17 shots and got a PPG in the last minute and plenty of great opportunities.

Bruins only got 4 shots, but our soft ass D gave up a weak goal. Bs had open guys on the opposite side of the play open constantly, just like the Caps did on Thursday.

Crazy period with 3 fights. If they keeps that up, stormy will have to come out in the 3rd.

#4 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

2nd period was the best of the 5 I've seen live so far. Canes had a lot of energy and had a huge kill. They got caught in a change and gave up a crappy goal, which took a lot of air out of the building.

The D is playing tight and reactive. The Bs are able to get in some tasty spots without any harassment. I'd like to see the D be much more active and force the opposing offense to work harder.

#5 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

btw, there's as many Bs fans here as there are Canes. If this is what BoA is like, I can see why SCP is so pissed. This is bull.

#6 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:35 PM

Bs caught us bad changes three times. That poo has to get cleaned up. We showed a really nice entry play that got us in the zone with speed a few times.

Peters gave up a soft one early, but was a bad ass the rest of the night...including robbery of Jagr. If this is the sign to come from him, he's going to be a good young keeper.

#7 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,526 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

So the Bobcats and Hurricanes win on the same night? What is this horseshit?

#8 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,951 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

What happens when we have more goals than the other team? I don't remember this happening before......

#9 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

Bo Berry biskits tomorrow bitches!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.