Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

Explosions at finish line of Boston Marathon

370 posts in this topic

http://deadspin.com/the-boston-bombing-witch-hunt-bags-another-innocent-kid-476001019

The kid in the blue jacket is a middle-distance runner at Revere High School. Last week he ran the two-mile in 11:20. Here he is, training for either global jihad or a track meet:

ku-xlarge.jpg

LOL!!!

two things...there are many many reports out already and as always of scam fund raising sites etc...so good on ya for being charitable, just do some homework to make sure it's going in the direction you want it to!

2nd...and this might not go over well...but one thing that bothered me a little watching the Boston/Buffalo anthem was the whole USA, USA stuff. Totally love the national pride, don't get me wrong....I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way in it made it sound like everyone was blaming foreigners...if that makes sense????

1 person likes this

two things...there are many many reports out already and as always of scam fund raising sites etc...so good on ya for being charitable, just do some homework to make sure it's going in the direction you want it to!

2nd...and this might not go over well...but one thing that bothered me a little watching the Boston/Buffalo anthem was the whole USA, USA stuff. Totally love the national pride, don't get me wrong....I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way in it made it sound like everyone was blaming foreigners...if that makes sense????

If I had to guess, most folks are already blaming this on Islam/Middle East/Jihad....whatever.

I don't think that's the case, but I would assume that I am in the minority.

I hear you Hawk and I understand what you're saying... I think some of it probably was misdirected at "foreign" interests that may or may not have been involved, but I think a lot of it was just showing support from other parts of the country.

As always there are idiots everywhere.

If I had to guess, most folks are already blaming this on Islam/Middle East/Jihad....whatever.

I don't think that's the case, but I would assume that I am in the minority.

Then you and I are both in the minority. I would be very surprised if this wasn't a homegrown attack.

Anybody Watching this FBI news conf?

Pics and vids of two very young looking suspects...

If they end up finding the actual guys that did this, someone deserves a promotion or big ass raise

And again, they have video of the guy placing the bag down. Did they see the fuging bag go off or not? If not, they are just guessing.

I don't think they said whether they know that or not.

The guy in the white cap looks Anglo to me. Other guy is hard to tell. Man they look like they are young.

bm+suspects+both+with+background.png

I agree catfang, the guy in the white hat looks like a young white kid, hard to say about the other but they both look young, 16-20 ish to me.

They also look very comfortable and not nervous...

And again, they have video of the guy placing the bag down. Did they see the fuging bag go off or not? If not, they are just guessing.

They said this was all the information that they would release and nothing more. I'm certain that they have more than just this.