#16 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

yea i know a few friends to snort those shits everyday... its sad when you look at their little circle of friends and realize they wouldnt even talk to eachother if they werent using.

#17 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

yea i know a few friends to snort those shits everyday... its sad when you look at their little circle of friends and realize they wouldnt even talk to eachother if they werent using.

Yeah I know how that is with some of my friends too

#18 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,296 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:42 AM

needless to say, those "legal" drugs are killing people faster than you could say "marijuana"...

#19 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,599 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

Never understood the painkiller thing. My dr. has given me everything from oxy to Vicodin to Vicodin ES, to norco's for my back, and I didn't feel a damn thing from any of them and still have most of them sitting in my cabinet. Then he gave me gabepentin and yes please thank you.

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,781 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

needless to say, those "legal" drugs are killing people faster than you could say "marijuana"...

and parents don't have a clue that their kids are turning into junkies because they raid their parent's medicine cabinets to take the unused portions of prescriptions that parents keep around for next time. it's always other people's kids hanging out with bad kids in bad neighborhood's from dysfunctional families with bad parents, not good parents like them and good kids like theirs. they would never touch heroin and meth. they would never allow their kids around harmful drugs like that. how naive.

#21 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

and parents don't have a clue that their kids are turning into junkies because they raid their parent's medicine cabinets to take the unused portions of prescriptions that parents keep around for next time. it's always other people's kids hanging out with bad kids in bad neighborhood's from dysfunctional families with bad parents, not good parents like them and good kids like theirs. they would never touch heroin and meth. they would never allow their kids around harmful drugs like that. how naive.

2 of my "junkie" friends actually have 4.0's with international honors in college. The problem lies in their seemingly lack of values and real solid relationships with friends. I know these 2 are anomalies but they are from very good families and thers no doubt that they wouldn't have started snorting pain pills if they didnt hang around the kids they did growing up.

#22 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,310 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

Never understood the painkiller thing. My dr. has given me everything from oxy to Vicodin to Vicodin ES, to norco's for my back, and I didn't feel a damn thing from any of them and still have most of them sitting in my cabinet. Then he gave me gabepentin and yes please thank you.

Man you're lucky then lol

#23 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,949 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

Pain killers are for the mentally weak. This is a sad tragedy. I have had a chronic condition for almost five years now, not one pain killer have I touched for this reason.

#24 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

I am very easily addicted to pretty much anything and everything so pain killers scare me! tis one of the reasons why I don't smoke, cigs or others!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.