• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

Chuck hit the nail on the head with his posts.

#17 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

It'd probably be overkill but I wouldn't mind just cause i love Austin and think we're a good slot receiver away from an offense that can maybe hang 500.

It won't help if you can't keep your defense off the field, or keep Ryan upright. And for as much as you'd have to give up to get Austin, you're going to have trouble filling those needs.

#18 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

It won't help if you can't keep your defense off the field, or keep Ryan upright. And for as much as you'd have to give up to get Austin, you're going to have trouble filling those needs.

Oh i'm in agreement. I just think it'd be fun.

#19 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

GBNreport:

Meanwhile, there are rumblings out of Atlanta that the Falcons may be prepared to move up in order to secure one of this year’s top CBs. The Falcons haven’t ruled out making a really bold move and moving up into range to grab Alabama’s Dee Milliner - remember the Falcons made a similar move two years ago when they moved up from late in the opening round to select WR Julio Jones. And that worked out pretty well in Atlanta. More likely though the Falcons may end up targeting Xavier Rhodes of Florida State and/or Washington’s Desmond Trufant somewhere around the 20th pick.

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

GBNreport:

Meanwhile, there are rumblings out of Atlanta that the Falcons may be prepared to move up in order to secure one of this year’s top CBs. The Falcons haven’t ruled out making a really bold move and moving up into range to grab Alabama’s Dee Milliner - remember the Falcons made a similar move two years ago when they moved up from late in the opening round to select WR Julio Jones. And that worked out pretty well in Atlanta. More likely though the Falcons may end up targeting Xavier Rhodes of Florida State and/or Washington’s Desmond Trufant somewhere around the 20th pick.

I'd honestly be surprised if it wasn't some big bold move up to get millner.

#21 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,932 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Cyprien or Ertz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com