Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Trashed hotel room belonged to Deandre Hopkins and Mark Harrison

Panther4lyfe    20

Lol AggieLean I was looking at your signiture or whatever for like a minute or two before I even read your comment. But ya I seriously doubt it was Hopkins, they said that he checked out 2 hours before the incedent occured. Maybe it was both of them, as long as Hopkins didn't throw the poop I'm ok with taking him at 14.

SCP    30,419

Come on, who here hasn't smeared poop on the wall of your hotel room?

Growl    7,708

I expected you guys to have me rolling by the time we got to page 3 instead it's just a bunch of you wanna be psycho analysts informing me that smearing poop on your hotel wall is indeed not normal behavior

huddle I am disappoint

• Pie 2

TANTRIC-NINJA    2,638

Deandre Hopkins poohed his room...Huddle drops him to the 4th round.

Keenan Allen Poohs his knee and proday....draft him at 14.

I wrote my name in Barf at a hotel at Myrtle Beach long ago...it actually improved the Hotel and did not hurt my draft stock with my strong character.

SCMunnerlyn1    736

Nothing to do with the actual story, but I have a hard time believing that a Dabo Sweeney coached player would do this.

HA...AHAHAHAHA..HAHAHAHAHA..oh wait you're serious aren't you?

SCP    30,419

Dabo probably taught him how to write cursive in poop.

SCMunnerlyn1    736

Lol I'm not even a fan of either team and Spurrier is still an ass for making Sweeney's condolence's for Lattimore all about him and the rivalry.

Oh, and Go Heels!!!

The man straight lies to recruits and their parents every year. I'm glad he didn't acknowledge Sweeneys's anything. Lattimore could do without it.

SCMunnerlyn1    736

Please don't start, every non South Carolina fan knows Spurrier is an ass.

That he is. But he's not a liar and that he's proven. He will tell a recruit if they work hard they may have a great chance to play. He will never say oh yeah you'll start day one and we'll win the national title as long as you come here yada yada.