4 replies to this topic

#1 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,129 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

Minnesota radio host Bob Davis last week said last Friday he would like to personally tell the families in Newtown, Connecticut whose children were murdered to “go to hell.”

“I have something I want to say to the victims of Newtown, or any other shooting,” Davis said. “I don’t care if it’s here in Minneapolis or anyplace else. Just because a bad thing happened to you doesn’t mean that you get to put a king in charge of my life. I’m sorry that you suffered a tragedy, but you know what? Deal with it, and don’t force me to lose my liberty, which is a greater tragedy than your loss. I’m sick and tired of seeing these victims trotted out, given rides on Air Force One, hauled into the Senate well, and everyone is just afraid — they’re terrified of these victims.

“I would stand in front of them and tell them, ‘go to hell,’” he added.

http://www.rawstory....can-go-to-hell/

#2 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,905 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

i don't like what this article is implying when it labels him as a conservative

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,317 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

I'd dismiss it if I hadn't heard the same kind of tripe on FB.

#4 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

hey i listen to the radio and i don't like how you're implying that everyone who listens to the radio wants the families of the newtown victims to go to hell

now let me tell you about how noted leftist alex jones is guilty of the same thing therefore both sides are bad therefore vote republican

#5 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,872 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

Politicians will try to use popular people to win them favor (Ronald Reagan/Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen) And, they will use tragedies for their own means, ie, gun control, Patriot Act, etc.

If Americans weren't so disconnected to their government, its role, and its purpose, these things might not be so prevelant, but you can expect this often as long as politicians are what they are. Not the people of Newtowns fault. They probably feel that they are doing something as a memorial for their kids, sort of.

Sounds like the radio guy has a big mouth and little perspective.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com