Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,031 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

http://www.unpackini...ew#.UXL2HxrCt65

Need a summary of this, unfortunately their player is not mobile friendly. Pie and rep for summary. Thank you.

#2 PantherAZ

PantherAZ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

He talked about the nfl, golf, faith, marriage, and his son. Pie and rep please.

#3 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,031 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

He talked about the nfl, golf, faith, marriage, and his son. Pie and rep please.

You're going to have to work harder for that pie and rep. One sentence is not going to cut it... :(

#4 PantherAZ

PantherAZ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

Oh. I have no idea what he said. I'm on my phone too. Only look at the huddle when I'm taking a poo.

#5 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

Talked about the Masters and how it was exciting to watch, says he is a big golf fan.

Had his 1st child in FEB, a boy. Enjoying parenthood, new baby has been pretty easy so far to raise.

Talked about going to Phoenix a lot during the offseason (where he is from).

Named his son Luke....

Talks a lot about being married and that he has been dating his wife since High School.

Talks about being a long snapper in the league, and how him doing his job great, allows his Punter or Kicker to be better if his ball placement is on point. (accurate)

Talks about how Punters likes the ball in different places, ex. Some like it at the knees, at the waist or at the face, he likes asking for guys to give him input so he came make their job easier...

Compares this year to last year, brings up Kalil prediction and high expectations. Talks about starting off strong. Have to put in the work, finish games and earn respect they deserve.

Talks about growing up Catholic, schools he attended were all Catholic, and how when being Catholic was structured his whole life until he finished School.

Topic changes to him having a son and how amazing it is. Ties that back into his religion and stuff.

I am pretty stoned right now..

It is like listening to a The Golden Calf of Bristol interview, but it is still nice to hear.

#6 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

Stoned...on 420? What a kowinkeedink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.