Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Confess Bombing was an INSIDE job

51 posts in this topic

Posted

lol

Posted

Alex Jones showed himself to be a special kind of Jeffey stupid with the constant interuptions and infowars.com shoutouts during Boston press conferences.

Posted

Beck is a complete scumbag. He tries to act like the every day American while sit his fatass on his Mt. Everest of money and gold.

Posted

Has Beck had his big reveal yet?

Posted

I think Beck is an idiot.

But I bet 90% of you would be all over this if it were a liberal member of the media making the claims about a Republican member if the gov't.

Posted

I bet 90% of you would be all over this if it were a liberal member of the media making the claims about a Republican member if the gov't.

Because that would be unexpected.

Posted

who is a very rough liberal equivalent of Beck? Michael Moore? because I don't think 90% of people in this thread agree with his "conspiracy"ish stuff.

Posted

I didn't read the article... what was Beck's "or else" to Obama if he didn't "admit" whatever?

Posted

Posted

Beck says the detained Saudi student is an Al-Qaeda recruiter that is here to recruit home grown Muslims. He suggests we search Mosques, social media, etc, to find the connection between the Saudi student (whom he says is an Alhrabi) and the two brothers, since he seems positive there is one.

Beck: "I believe this man in the hospital, his mission was to recruit fighters already in this country, that way they can't be tracked travelling internationally, then he can fund them, and can provide the go order when the time came. These two captured and killed on Friday would have been easy targets for an Al Qaeda recruiter..."

This was his "big reveal."

Posted

you should have seen my posture deflate when i realized this wasn't the musician.

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me

Posted

Beck says the detained Saudi student is an Al-Qaeda recruiter that is here to recruit home grown Muslims. He suggests we search Mosques, social media, etc, to find the connection between the Saudi student (whom he says is an Alhrabi) and the two brothers, since he seems positive there is one.

Beck: "I believe this man in the hospital, his mission was to recruit fighters already in this country, that way they can't be tracked travelling internationally, then he can fund them, and can provide the go order when the time came. These two captured and killed on Friday would have been easy targets for an Al Qaeda recruiter..."

This was his "big reveal."

68.gif
3 people like this