• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,388 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

Beck says the detained Saudi student is an Al-Qaeda recruiter that is here to recruit home grown Muslims. He suggests we search Mosques, social media, etc, to find the connection between the Saudi student (whom he says is an Alhrabi) and the two brothers, since he seems positive there is one.

Beck: "I believe this man in the hospital, his mission was to recruit fighters already in this country, that way they can't be tracked travelling internationally, then he can fund them, and can provide the go order when the time came. These two captured and killed on Friday would have been easy targets for an Al Qaeda recruiter..."

This was his "big reveal."

#47 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

you should have seen my posture deflate when i realized this wasn't the musician.

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me

#48 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

Beck says the detained Saudi student is an Al-Qaeda recruiter that is here to recruit home grown Muslims. He suggests we search Mosques, social media, etc, to find the connection between the Saudi student (whom he says is an Alhrabi) and the two brothers, since he seems positive there is one.

Beck: "I believe this man in the hospital, his mission was to recruit fighters already in this country, that way they can't be tracked travelling internationally, then he can fund them, and can provide the go order when the time came. These two captured and killed on Friday would have been easy targets for an Al Qaeda recruiter..."

This was his "big reveal."

Posted Image

#49 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

So his gigantic conspiracy that damns Obama is really just a bunch of speculation that he pulled out of his ass....

#50 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,619 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

Posted Image

Gifwin

#51 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,786 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

Just another day in conservative land. Now buy you some gold before the world runs out of it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.