Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Person suggests that nickel and safety might already be covered

67 posts in this topic

Posted

S is a pretty important position. Its the last line of defense. As we saw last season, bad S play costed us a few games.

Posted

Shadow Clone Jutsu!

I didn't know Kurb had such knowledge lol, please watch it in Japanese for everyone's sake. The english voice actors are trash.

Posted

We are really close to having an amazing defense. I would not be sad if we went defense for most of the draft.

as long as cam gets another weapon,I'm down with that.

Posted

We are really close to having an amazing defense. I would not be sad if we went defense for most of the draft.

Give me an elite offense over elite defense any day. Wr/te in the first two would make us deadly

1 person likes this

Posted

I honestly feel good about our secondary. Lets not forget we signed DJ Moore who is very solid, Josh Norman should show improvement, Drayton Florence will be serviceable and we re signed Cap. My queation is, who in this draft at DB is a sure fire upgrade over what we already have back there?

Posted

I honestly feel good about our secondary. Lets not forget we signed DJ Moore who is very solid, Josh Norman should show improvement, Drayton Florence will be serviceable and we re signed Cap. My queation is, who in this draft at DB is a sure fire upgrade over what we already have back there?

cyprien, vacarro, elam, swearinger...and that's just at safety.

Posted

I dont want to list them but I like the young rookie cbs 5 deep over Drayton Florence and Norman.

Posted

U get a good safety or a good dt and this defense will be top 5 maybe top 3. I say go defense with both the first picks

Posted

cyprien, vacarro, elam, swearinger...and that's just at safety.

Actually, I should clairify. Is there a prospect that is a sure fire upgrade over what we have now worth taking in the 1st round? I dont think so.

Posted

Actually, I should clairify. Is there a prospect that is a sure fire upgrade over what we have now worth taking in the 1st round? I dont think so.

cyprien or vacarro.

I'd be happy with either one at 14.

Posted

cyprien or vacarro.

Exactly my thoughts

Posted

cyprien or vacarro.

They are solid but I wouldnt take either over Austin. Im not a HUGE fan of Austin personally but think he might just be BPA in this draft if that makes sense