88 replies to this topic

#16 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:23 PM

I'm not a fan of Vaccaro, but I love Wheaton in the second. He can be Mike Wallace with better hands. I also am not too high on Simon would rather have McGee there if we go CB or a OT like Xavier Nixon. Actually come to think of it theres DTS I would much rather have too. In the fourth you could probably get Montori Hughes which would be much better imo....

#17 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

you hope to God that we get everyone that is mocked to us. haha Austin, Star, Vaccaro. It's not a bad thing. At least you're chances of being happy with our pick is pretty good

They're my top guys. Star always had and I've mentioned Vaccaro for a long time now. Had a hate/love relationship with Tavon at first but came to love him. My favorite guy is Vaccaro. I hope Star doesn't fall so Vaccaro can be our guy Thursday Night.

#18 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,465 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

LET IT HAPPEN!!!!!!

VACCARO 2013!!! Who's on the Vaccaro Bandwagon with me???? Jump on it.

I'm not sure about Wheaton though, but a damn good draft. I would go crazy Thursday night if we land Kenny.

KENNY VACCARO !!!!!!!!!!!

you have wall to wall Austin pics but your on the Vaccaro bandwagon?

#19 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

I'm not a fan of Vaccaro, but I love Wheaton in the second. He can be Mike Wallace with better hands. I also am not too high on Simon would rather have McGee there if we go CB or a OT like Xavier Nixon. Actually come to think of it theres DTS I would much rather have too. In the fourth you could probably get Montorri Hughes which would be much better imo....

I need info on Hughes.
Dno why so many huddlers are in love with him. Is it just bc of his massive size? I think not many fans that likes him even know him well.

#20 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

They're my top guys. Star always had and I've mentioned Vaccaro for a long time now. Had a hate/love relationship with Tavon at first but came to love him. My favorite guy is Vaccaro. I hope Star doesn't fall so Vaccaro can be our guy Thursday Night.

Posted Image

#21 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,325 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

I just hope The Dolphins or Jets are stupid enough to take Vaccaro. I don't want our secondary to add more horrid tacklers.

#22 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

you have wall to wall Austin pics but your on the Vaccaro bandwagon?

YES I AM!
(1) Vaccaro
(2) Tavon

I don't want to do Tavon wrong by replacing his pic with Vaccaro :)

#23 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

I just hope The Dolphins or Jets are stupid enough to take Vaccaro. I don't want our secondary to add more horrid tacklers.

He's not a bad tackler. What don't you get? Do you research before assuming things.

#24 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

I need info on Hughes.
Dno why so many huddlers are in love with him. Is it just bc of his massive size? I think not many fans that likes him even know him well.

Great size and strength for NT position, explosive first step, disengages well with power moves, and quick enough to provide something in pass rush as well....

#25 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

Right, and you argued like a 12 year old.

I gave facts while you assumed with personal feelings. Who's the 12 yr old here?

#26 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,325 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

He's not a bad tackler. What don't you get? Do you research before assuming things.

Yes, he is. I honestly believe you're either blowing this guy, or you're a relative or his agent.

#27 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

Great size and strength for NT position, explosive first step, disengages well with power moves, and quick enough to provide something in pass rush as well....

Is this what you saw from watching highlights or based off some analysis?

#28 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,200 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

Yes, he is. I honestly believe you're either blowing this guy, or you're a relative or his agent.

Lol silly kid

#29 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

Is this what you saw from watching highlights or based off some analysis?

What I saw from watching him, which matches up pretty well with most analyses I've read....

Also I don't give my thoughts on a prospect from "highlights" if I don't actually watch the entire game I watch cut up clips that have every snap for the player. No way to make a solid opinion on highlight reels....

#30 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,325 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:33 PM

I gave facts while you assumed with personal feelings. Who's the 12 yr old here?

You given me no facts. All you've provided is paragraphs from CBS Sports, SI and ESPN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.