Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiger7_88

What was your reaction when they announced Star?

osd22    1,077

It's a dorm room. Knowing you, you're either still in high school or were to stupid to go to college, so it's okay, didn't expect you to know

Hmm, Sarcasm not among your classes I guess. Truly love your reaction following the pick, but you should work a little on your coolness factor when somebody is making a joke, dude. ;)

Lilsmitty09    6,126

Hmm, Sarcasm not among your classes I guess. Truly love your reaction following the pick, but you should work a little on your coolness factor when somebody is making a joke, dude. ;)

I posted that right after I got a speeding ticket today when three others were even going faster. I was just pissed. I know the Huddle is sarcasm, just was blinded by pissed off-ness I guess. My bad

• Pie 1

skarbar001    18

Very happy, only one in the bar to cheer. Of course some Monford frat turd made the "oh yeah the guy with the heart condition, great pick."

osd22    1,077

I posted that right after I got a speeding ticket today when three others were even going faster. I was just pissed. I know the Huddle is sarcasm, just was blinded by pissed off-ness I guess. My bad

No problem dude, sorry to hear about the ticket. But I am sure you'll fell better after we nail our next pick 60 minutes from now. ;)

• Pie 1

tiger7_88    13,527

JVGgif_zpsf13af590.gif

I mean dont get me wrong, i dont hate the pick, but acting like we just drafted the next Warren Sapp is ridiculous.

Awwwwwwww... look at you!

punch-bowlyum.jpg