Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

nfl draft Carolina Panthers select G Edmund Kugbila

242 posts in this topic

He's raw but has great upside with tremendous size, strength, athleticism.

Where are you getting this from? His combine numbers look fairly pedestrian to me. Typical mid/late round lineman type numbers.

another unofficial draft expert not known inside of the panthers fo.

Where are you getting this from? His combine numbers look fairly pedestrian to me. Typical mid/late round lineman type numbers.

1 person likes this

A.J. Klein is the pick!

Calm down fellas gettlemen had to fug up sometime

I scouted him personally.

Gettleman has said all along we need to get big on the lines.

So why is everyone acting surprised about this draft?

case it's not what they want, outside of star.

Horrible selection considering who was available. Could have had him in the 5th.

A lot of rustled Jimmies in this thread lol. I don't know what all the complaining is about, it's obvious Gettleman addressed our biggest weaknesses in the draft so far. Our D-Line although great at getting to the QB was horrible at stopping the run. Third string RB's were getting 150 yards on us last season. He drafted a O-Lineman because that was one of our worst positions. Cam barely had any time to throw in the pocket last season and took a beating all year long.

We shored up the secondary through free agency. I am glad we are focusing on the interior.

There is no need to be upset

dancing%20gorillas.gif

Drafting a G isn't bad, I guess it's just that we're one step from drafting players from South Meck High School that bothers me a bit

I think the point everyone is missing is this : is there any reason for gettleman to think this dude wouldn't be available later, like, WAY later

dumb as hell pick that could have been spent on someone that was actually 4th round talent

gettleman has the experience in the league.

I'm betting his value of players is more accurate than yours, and most "media experts"

I'm better his value of players is more accurate than yours, and most "media experts"

At the same time the sites like Walterfootball get a lot of their information from NFL personnel.

Yes I get that if we found a diamond in the rough that we would keep it close to the vest but still, this seems like a 7th round project for which we reached.

If he gets playing time it was a value pick.

I'm better his value of players is more accurate than yours, and most "media experts"

is that all you have? an appeal to authority? lame