Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers select Oregon RB Kenjon Barner

289 posts in this topic

Posted

Williams will be cut. But not this year. Barners future is in the return game, screens and option plays. Can't bitch about that out of a 6th rounder. Well you can...but you'll sound like a bitch

1 person likes this

Posted

"hes a playmaker", well poo so was Geno Smith why not draft him too. lol smh.

Posted

If Barner adds 5-10 pounds of muscle by 2014, we will be talking about him rotating snaps with Stewart.

Posted

ran a 4.38 damn

and he's faster than that...

Posted

I like it .. Good returner and skat back

Posted

its only so they can trade stewart.

Posted

I think there is very little chance Cam leads the team in rushing. We are going to see less read option than we did in the first two seasons.

What makes you think we see less than 2011?

I don't think he leads us in rushing but it is possible. 600-700 yards rush and 10 TDs seems just about a standard for him.

Depends on if a RB gets enough carries to top 600 or 700 yards

Posted

People can complain about this pick if they want, but this outside of Star is my favorite pick of the draft. Barner is going to be a beast in some capacity.

2 people like this

Posted

I don't know if this video has been posted but sports science sure did make him look like a bad ass.

Posted

I don't really know what you guys are expecting in round 6. Not everyones Hardy or Brady.. I don't get why we "need" a S or CB without at least seeing what we have. Thomas played well, Norman showed a lot of good, Capt/Moore are great nickels. Draytons a solid veteran. Godfrey has done some baffeling things, sure, but he's always been capable. I loved what I saw from Campbell. Let's chill.. Gettleman knows what he's doing. Maybe the pick wasn't what YOU wanted or thought we needed but damn I'm gonna trust the guy who gets paid to do this vs the guy who checks mocks from walter football. Hell, we shouldn't even REALLY question Gettleman just because he's proven he knows how to win. He sees talent, takes it. Looks questionable, sure. But let's not burn the bridge because he didn't get the 4th, 5th, 6th round pick we all wanted. I'm confident as hell with this team.

1 person likes this

Posted

his nickname could be the Greatjon.

Posted

Great weapon for read option plays and the screen game.