Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

RABBLE RABBLE! We didn't get X in round 5 and he would've started! RABBLE RABBLE

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

Great draft love the depth pieces. I thought we might take a couple offensive pieces but we went DT,DT,OG,LB,RB. I'm beyond pleased. If Marty was making the picks I would be furious. I had lost all faith in him as a GM outside of his first round prowess. I have no reason not to trust Gettelman. I'm ready to see these guys in camp. We are gonna be good. Someone remind me what our record would have been if the defense could have held on at the end and got 1 more stop? Right about 10 wins wasn't it. That's wat Ron needs to stay here and ths draft just gotta for him. Good job cats!!!

#14 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

We all wish things had gone a little differently, but I leave this excited. Our defensive line is going to be unreal for a long time.
That's a good thing!

#15 Pantherman

Pantherman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

I agree with the OP. I think the draft was good for us. No we didn't get flashy name players in 4-7 parts of the draft. But we did draft for depth. What get me is that some people on here think they know more about football and drafting then Gettlemen does. If you do then why ain't you a GM in the NFL by now? To many fairweather fans on here. They here when things go good. But when things are bad. They come on here and complain about this and that and then run away until something good happens again. I might complain sometime about how the team plays and sucks. But I'm always there with them through thick and thin. Have been since 95. Unless the Panthers leave town one day. I will keep supporting them until then. No matter how bad or good it gets. I love the draft. We got our guy Star and Short to help up front. I'm cool with this draft. Gettlemen knows what he is doing. Until he proves me wrong other wise. I will support him 100% as the GM of the Panthers. Plain and simple.

#16 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

Seems like your making way more of a big deal about it than anybody else.

#17 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

I just want to know how many Miss Cleo's we have here that mystically know exactly what round every prospect is going to go in